Character Suggestions?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Runemaster

Re: Character Suggestions?

Post by Runemaster »

Mushra wrote:My sugestion, and my main team is that:

Belcoot - Extremelly defensive, Phoenix Rune and high critical ratio, and with killer rune is unstopable
Nikea - Not very good def but great atack and Boar Rune, give a fury to her and spread the terror
Lyon/George - Used Lyon for roleplay meanings and George in serious battles...Georg with a Killer + Fury rune is unstopable
Cathari - Damn...Give her a fury + killer rune and watch her constant criticals and one hit kills
Zerase - Best magic user, even than Levi
Cathari - Boost+Crazed Rune does 1000 or more damage to a foe! And, if lucky, she'd apply a continuous attack! she's a montrous beast devouring your foes! And that Godspeed Rune makes u run fast and escape from battle!! She's one of the characters who, once I put in my party, I just don't have the guts to remove (hyperbole, of course)! Like Zerase and Richard.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Character Suggestions?

Post by KFCrispy »

Yes Cathari adds a lot to one playing a New Game.
-Whether she is a Support or Active member, she lets you run ultra-fast
-She hits hard with little training/setup
-She basically always attacks first, making her a great candidate for Hunter Rune + Circle Formation attack (which unbalances enemies so they can't dodge)