Death in Battle?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Siu Lofu

Death in Battle?

Post by Siu Lofu »

I just defeated Jhee in the battle to protect the fortress....however, during the battle Freed's unit was destroyed. Generally i'd assume he would die, however, he said something along the lines of "I can...still fight." He is alive and walking around in the castle...it's as if nothing ever happened....now, is the reason he didn't die because he was vital to the story at that point? (having been a spokesman for South Window)?

Im just not 100% if he died...if his star will still be full, EVEN though hes in the castle still. Yes, it sounds silly, but i'm double checking before i continue.

Hehe, thanks for the help.
The answer im assuming i will get is "If hes in the castle, hes not dead"....eh? Im probably just paranoid.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Characters who have an important role in the story can't die. Freed is one such character.
Siu Lofu

Post by Siu Lofu »

Haha, thought as much. Thank you for the insight ;)....*snicker* Im such a fool.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i think Apple will report if a character was "wounded" or "killed" after a unit burns up and the leader gives his/her defeat text.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

And yes, if the character is still in the castle, they are alive. Or another way to check whether one is dead or not, check the tablet and look at the name. I think it'd turn to a different color if that person died.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Red Killey wrote:And yes, if the character is still in the castle, they are alive. Or another way to check whether one is dead or not, check the tablet and look at the name. I think it'd turn to a different color if that person died.
I think if a character dies in a strategy battle, the color on the tablet is either grayed-out or red.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Well you have to use him later on ( :cry: ) so if he did die the game would crash or something.

Post by Guest »

is it just me or is it that my S2 game is mess up(got lots of scratches, but everything seem to be working perfectly), because in the war battle whenever my unit get destroy, THEY NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!! This occur to every unit in the game they dont die i can still use them as if nothing has ever happenand i can use them on the next war battle.. I checked the 108 destiny stone thingy too.
Suikoman444

Post by Suikoman444 »

Most of the time a unit will not die. Usually they just get wounded.

Post by Guest »

it appear message saying that the characte died. and also on the part where Ridley get trapped, no matter what i do save Ridley or not he still appear at my castle alive and well!!!
Suikoman444

Post by Suikoman444 »

Ridly always survives that battle because he will be saved by Chaco if you fail to save him.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Or if you have them at that point, Mondo and Sasuke.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Whats the point of being wounded? Does it do anything?
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

nope. but most likely the next defeat would kill the character if he's allowed to die... who knows -_-
Luc of True Wind

Post by Luc of True Wind »

I've heard a possibly spoiler that if one character dies on battle field you cannot fulfill the game with 108 SODs....

I believe it's not true...