Storyline WISHLIST!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
That's Mr. Humphrey

Post by That's Mr. Humphrey »

I don't know about you guys, but what ever happend to Pesmerga and Yuber. Yuber being one of the main villians in sIII I was expecting Pesmerga to come out and open up a can. It would be cool to see these two in the future.
Stick to your guns.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

lawrence_silverberg wrote:i think i will be more interested in sindar race since they are as always so mysterious hopfully they will elobrate more about them

another thing i am interested is the after story of Tir or Riou since they got the true rune it will mean they had immortality,as long no one stab them they can't be kill
The same could be said of Hugo, Chris, Geddoe, Sasarai, and Lazlo (*shudders* still the worst Hero name of all). Milia, Sierra, Hikusaak, Yuber, and possibly Edge (not sure how that works with the Night Rune being in the form of a sword he carries rather than being attached to him) also all have True Runes and are thus immortal. That's a long list of people. So I doubt we'll see a continuing story of a True Rune bearer. More likely a new rune will be introduced with a new Hero. I'd love to one day see the rune that the Ressurection runes are derived from. Maybe a story with a great deal of undead, with maybe a powerful Dracholich as the final boss or something.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

-Kanakan!!! I NEED to see that Country

-A Suikoden Game in Arnes with Zelant as enemy or Zelant with Arnes as enemy

-A Suikoden Game in Kooluk, maybe with the Island Nation Federation as an Ally after the unification through Lino en Kuldes

-Falena with Lymsleia as Queen.

-I would LOVE to see ALL the Suikoden Heroes in one Game as STARS of Destiny.... how sweet would that be...

-A Suikoden Game in Harmonia.

I hope that Konami will give us an even greater game than part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 together. Well... let's wait and see what they are going to deliver
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

Pokerface wrote: -I would LOVE to see ALL the Suikoden Heroes in one Game as STARS of Destiny.... how sweet would that be...
What? Are you saying bring back old heroes as Stars of Destiny? I don't think that's very doable, most stars would have a couple of characters each.
That's Mr. Humphrey

Post by That's Mr. Humphrey »

But to see them all on one game (hoky or not) would still be cool. Look at the return of all of the great charcters that where in sII, the storyline was excellent but, seeing Flik, Victor and dont forget about HUMPHREY is what made that game extra special.

On a different note - How about a war fought on 27 (the true runes) different fronts? I doubt it will happen, but it would be intresting. A War of the RUNES if you will.....get it....get it (War of the World)...................(bad joke).
Stick to your guns.
Luca

Post by Luca »

I just wish there is a continuation of returning characters besides the few (jeane,Viki :? ) like in S2 theres quite alot of them and that contributes in making the game so much more special and meaningful to lots of suikoden fans.

Maybe more S1 and S2 characters returning in future installments...like Kasumi, Tir, the trio of Nanami,Riou and Jowy......won't that be wonderful! :D

(seriously, i doubt the current konami staff would wanna do that though...as quite a few of the original suikoden creators are gone :cry: )
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Of course would that be wonderful man. I wish sum kinda world war in the eastern continent. Against the Main Enemy Harmonia ^^ Ahh.. How sweet would that be having the possibility to travel in ALL countries we had to play the stories.

But before starting the world war you have to play the stories in that countries, playing the main heroes we know. And then a BIG BIG BIG recruiting action :)
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

I would like to see a backstory leading up to the events of SV. Make the story about the Royal Succession Conflict and the Armes Invasion. Here's a great idea: Make Ferid the main character.

We only got a glimpse of what he was capable of in the game so it would be nice to see how we won the Sacred Games. No doubt Ferid probably went through the same difficulties as Belcoot did.

I also want to get a better judge of character for Falzhram. According to in-game texts and old books, she seemed to be corrupt and she would be a decent villain. I also guess that Falzhram wouldn't be very fond of Ferid because he was a foreigner and wouldn't have been very pleased when her first grandchild was a boy and not a girl.

I also would like to see what Shahrewar, Kauss, Mardas, Olhazeta, Rosalind, Hiram and Olhazeta's husband looked like.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

That's Mr. Humphrey wrote:But to see them all on one game (hoky or not) would still be cool. Look at the return of all of the great charcters that where in sII, the storyline was excellent but, seeing Flik, Victor and dont forget about HUMPHREY is what made that game extra special.
Not really. It'd be a terrible idea, and just fanservice that has no point. It wouldn't make sense at all.
Purr.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

My wishlist for Suikoden VI:

Tir, Viktor, Flik, and Gremio all die so that nobody will ever speak of them again. Oh and maybe Riou too.

And then to have many, many future suikoden games where we learn about different lands and timelines featuring hundreds of NEW characters until doomsday :D
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Ancient Armes Kingdom or the Gaien Dukedom. It will be nice to see Gaien and what it is like, since you never actually visit it at all in S4. Not counting Razril and Middleport
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Tsharr

Post by Tsharr »

Falenan_descent wrote:My wishlist for Suikoden VI:

Tir, Viktor, Flik, and Gremio all die so that nobody will ever speak of them again. Oh and maybe Riou too.

And then to have many, many future suikoden games where we learn about different lands and timelines featuring hundreds of NEW characters until doomsday :D
That's the best thing I've heard yet.

I would personally like to see Kanakan come into play, find out more about the Nameless Lands or the Southlands, and perhaps find out about a couple of the more lesser known characters, like Sydonia, Mike and Rikimaru. However, returning characters would be best at a minimum (Maybe 5) so we can have more characters to enjoy and fall in love with.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

The Suikoden World needs more Characters like Ferid, Georg Prime, Lino en Kuldes, Kika, Humpfrey, Zegai, Wilhelm, Mueller (but not only for major battles), Belcoot etc... And we need mages which behave like mages..... similiar to Zerase. She was the best mage I've ever seen in the Suikoden world. I wish Konami won't put in useless characters like Hix, Nanami etc anymore.

Well just my 2 potch
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

That's the best thing I've heard yet.
Glad you like my wishlist =P Wahahaha!
Jinxx

Post by Jinxx »

That they would please go back to cool looking graphics for the spells, in 3 they looked bad ass in 4...they were horribly cheasy.... in 5 they improved a little but not much.