[Character List] Bug Reports

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Basel

Post by Basel »

"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

There's a mistake in Sergei's picture path, so you can't see the picture at the moment, it must be "sergei01.gif".
The same with Sana's (sana01.jpg) and Samus' (samus01.jpg) picture path.

edit: Sorry, Jowy Atreides already mentioned this with the pictures.
Last edited by ViktorFan on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basel

Post by Basel »

The third mini picture and position of Sylvina are missing: http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=825
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Added entries for Colton and Graham Cray, and fixed all of the text that said "The Hero" "Hero2" "Hero McDohl" etc.
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Did some tweaking on the Character List:
-Prev/Next links for characters with identical names (3 Thomas-es) now work correctly
-Abizboah/Zweig will no longer show broken Previous/next character links.
-Linked the word "Star" to the Tablet on the right info panel
Last edited by Reo on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Fixed image links for: Sergei, Sana, Samus, and Sylvina.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Can someone put up the S5 artworks of Lorelai, Killey, Georg, Viki & Jeane? Childerich's image is dark. And also Muellers's art is red Xs.
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Can someone put up the S5 artworks of Lorelai, Killey, Georg, Viki & Jeane? Childerich's image is dark. And also Muellers's art is red Xs.
Took care of all these.

Upload new art for all Suikoden IV characters.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed Shahrewar's entry - had referencing problems
Lina Inverse

Post by Lina Inverse »

Hi Guys:

Peck is not in the characters files. Take care and suikosource rules
Basel

Post by Basel »

The pages for Grady and Griffith show the portrait as the default image instead of the full body artwork. I am not sure whether this is desired or not.

EDIT: as well is written as a single word in Ted's entry: http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=176
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Wrote entries for Graham Cray's Son and Peck, and rewrote Graham Cray's entry.

I would've written the Governor of El-Eal, but I honestly can't remember what he did in Suikoden 4, other than get bossed around by Cray. Anybody have it fresher on their minds that can help me out?
Michael

Post by Michael »

When I click on Jeane's S3 picturre, it won't show.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

KoRnholio wrote:I would've written the Governor of El-Eal, but I honestly can't remember what he did in Suikoden 4, other than get bossed around by Cray. Anybody have it fresher on their minds that can help me out?
Well, he made some of the early decisions to attack, including using the rune canon to destroy Iluya. Then Cray removed him from power right before Razirl was taken. Cray said "He's feeling under the wather". This made Colton and Troy suspicious. They looked into why he was mising but didn't have time to really do anything because the game was so short...I mean because they were busy defending Obel :P
Ramada eventually found the Govenor in the prisons below El Eal, put there by Cray to die. He gave Ramada something to take back as he wanted "His Majesty to find out what's going on". Ramada didn't make it out before he was attacked by Cray, the govenor died in jail shortly thereafter. I don't remember what he gave Ramada but I'm replaying the game so if I find out I'll post it.
What I want to know is why didn't he ever get a name. It's like President Shinra.

Edit: the thing the gov gave Ramada was a map of fort El Eal which Eleanor used to setup their attack strategy. Also included in the letter/map is the information that the rune cannon takes time to reload. Ramada's bird delivered the map/letter since Ramada had a little nap due to Cray's poison.
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

Sorry, I wrote a wrong picture path, it must be j/jeane06.jpg, not gif, that's why you can't see the picture.