Stuck

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Angou

Post by Angou »

Hi, i'm in the second army battle after the first ships battle, the fat guy presented me 2 guys (pink hair ...), i beat all the team only the chef team who has 200 hp? Someone can help me?
Piercezoner

Post by Piercezoner »

move your entire army south at the beginning of battle into the forest and an event should happen. Then just defaet all enemies.
-----------------------
Tir Tcdohl
Angou

Post by Angou »

Thanks, i found in suikox too the same things ^^
Pessy

sssstuck

Post by Pessy »

Im stuck again. After the fifth battle, where 2 go. Lyon and sialeeds joined my party.

Help Jeane is stalking me, now what???
HolyPaladin

Re: sssstuck

Post by HolyPaladin »

Pessy wrote:Help Jeane is stalking me, now what???
If I remember correctly, Jeane wants you to take her to a Sindar ruin for her research.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Pessy

stuck

Post by Pessy »

Correct, but I have done that. But I think that is a side quest.. So I can`t get any further after lyon and sialeeds joins me, have no clue what to do
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Where are you in the storyline? What was your last storyline mission?

Lyon and Sialeeds force their way into your party a few times in the game, so a bit more description would help.
Bibi-chu

Post by Bibi-chu »

I´m stuck..
I went east of Lordlake to the Town behind that border.. when up that montain and got Roy and Co. but.. where to go now?! I already got back to town and there I´ve talked to that guy with glasses.. (don´t know his name ´cause I can´t read japanese... sry)
please help :(
Pessy

stuck

Post by Pessy »

I had the same problem for a while Bibi-chu, but your supposed 2 walk into the mansion, and go upstairs for a talk and cutscene
Bibi-chu

Post by Bibi-chu »

Thanks, I´d got it already.. thanks to a chinese walkthrough and google :lol:

Now I´m stuck again.. where to go then George joins ya again? Short after the Beavertown burns?

Anyone else playing SV without knowing japanese? :)
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Bibi-chu wrote:Anyone else playing SV without knowing japanese? :)
I'd be one of the people you talking about. Even though I don't know Japanese, the various help from both translated JPN websites and walkthroughs and posters makes it easier to understand how the story flows and how to recruit the 108 Stars.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Bibi-chu

Post by Bibi-chu »

Know what you mean :)
Anyone knows a good walkthrough in english? Beside the Thread at Suikox?
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Bibi-chu wrote:Know what you mean :)
Anyone knows a good walkthrough in english? Beside the Thread at Suikox?
Kouli at GameFAQs said that he submitted a guide to the site, but unfortunately, the owner of the site, CJayC, hasn't put it up yet. Try checking back at GameFAQs everyday to see if his guide has been put up.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bibi-chu

Post by Bibi-chu »

Thanks!! i´ll gonna check it every day.. I hope it will be up soon :)
shoo

Post by shoo »

For those who cares, the guide's up now.

And wah... you peeps sure get stuck insanely many times. You get that much impatient that you must ask right away for help? What about trying to discover the things on your own? As you can see from the answers, there's always an easy explanation to your worries. Just check every place/spot if you're unsure, and it should be oky. Good luck. Heh.