laboratory 2nd fight treasure?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

laboratory 2nd fight treasure?

Post by KFCrispy »

what was the treasure chest in the laboratory 2nd fight (vs Roget)? were there any buried treasures too?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I dont know if there was any dig spots, but the treasure in the chest was ninja braces,which are regular gear for the hands
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

really? i got that in the first Laboratory battle. in the 2nd vs Roget, there is one all the way to the north west of the map, and i could have hit it with a spell.. but i thought the objective was to eliminate all enemies and defeated Roget right after i planned how i was going to hit that treasure chest with magic on the next turn -_-

in the first battle, the chest on an elevated platform was Ninja Bracers and a dig item in the dead end on the east end has a Counter Ring, which you can buy as a Bargain Item for 20,000 potch at Merseto. i love Counter Rings right now.... dodge, dodge, counter.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

im sorry...I made a mistake, I confused the first battle{which has the ninja braces} with the second battle[never saw a chest in the second battle..}

thanks for the info about the counter ring ,ill be sure to get it in new game+

sorry I couldnt help you
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the large faqs at gamefaqs by "Cyril" actually lists pretty much everything for every battle! very useful indeed. too bad it doesn't describe the location of the diggable items. according to Cyril's information, the 2nd battle's treasure chest is ALSO a Ninja Brace, and there are no diggable items. that gives me great relief, but i'm also upset there was a CYCLONE Rune in the battle vs the Merchant. I had no way of achieving S rank at that time (tried so many times!!) so i should have taken it easy and hunted around..
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

KFCrispy wrote:the large faqs at gamefaqs by "Cyril" actually lists pretty much everything for every battle! very useful indeed. too bad it doesn't describe the location of the diggable items. according to Cyril's information, the 2nd battle's treasure chest is ALSO a Ninja Brace, and there are no diggable items. that gives me great relief, but i'm also upset there was a CYCLONE Rune in the battle vs the Merchant. I had no way of achieving S rank at that time (tried so many times!!) so i should have taken it easy and hunted around..
If the info about that Cyclone Rune came from Brady's strategy guide, then that was a Gale Rune not a Cyclone Rune.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the 2nd battle in Caleron Laboratory is a Cyclone Robe, not a Ninja Brace