Elevators~formerly:wait a sec... Haven't I seen that before

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

omg, thnx for ruining an integral part of the plot of S5 slapstick!!! we all hat eyou now, lol j/k

its not really that big of a deal, i dont feel like youv told me something i didnt wanna know, or that i cared.

i dont know anything about the sindars, prob because i havent played S3 i only know of them from S2.

im amazed at how konami has even bothered to go into the elavator thing, and why they would bother to tell ya sindars invented them, the small things in suikoden is wat makes this game great!
Amped08

Post by Amped08 »

Since Suikoden 2, I had always assumed that the whole elevator inventor thing was just a plot hole. I liked Adlai the best though I think.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Honestly I would be stunned if the Sindar's didn't have elevators, I mean really just because both the Egyptians and Aztec/Mayan/Incans had pyramids doesn't mean they had to have some ancient race telling them how to build one. So what if someone gets the inspiration to make elevators because of the Falena sindar Ruins. We have to remeber though that Ship HQ predates the discovering of that Ruin by some 290+ years so clearly the populace is smart enough to figure ouit how to make their own inventions.