Items and Accesories

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
son_michael

Items and Accesories

Post by son_michael »

since we dont seem to have a topic to talk about the various items and secret accesories in the game, I made 1!

ill start off with this

Berserker Belt= Omg this accesory is amazing, +20 to attack and +20 to strength, whoever equips this will be a power house, I found this on the deserted island{doing rene's treasure hunt and recruiting her at the same time} I killed a savage frog and I got the belt from him,{was this because of luck average?} either way, you can be absolutley sure that savage frogs have this amazing accesory

tome of black arts = a nice accesory for a mage, found it in the first level of obel ruins{ON THE SECOND TIME} it gives a mage +3 magic and +1 defense

thats all the secret items ive found so far, but ill continue to update this thread whenever I get something great

everyone, please contribute
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Yeah, I got the Beserker Belt as well in the treasure hunt quest. The only other notable accessory I have is the faerie earings(heals a bit of hp per turn) but I can't remember which mission I got it in.
killey

Post by killey »

Many good items can be found later in regular outfitters (such as the Tome of Black Arts) and many can also be found in the bargains too (heres a list of all the rare finds i've seen http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6239)

The only other good thing I found was a Killer Ring which I got from a B Rank on The Middleport Coast (Where you fight Sigurd) but I had to restart and so now I don't have it anymore.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

just got a silver bracelet in a treasure chest on the second floor of obel ruins, ill edit in what it does later because im still fighting in the ruins and I cant look right now
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Michael, a little hint for Obel, don't use Kyril since the monsters are dependent on his level. If he levels up, so do the monsters and since you have to go straight down without going back to the surface, that is if you're there for what I think you are, then it's best to do it this way since they start getting quite bothersome around level 18.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

wow, im embarased to say I never thought of that :oops:

so if I keep kyrill out of the obel ruins, I can keep leveling up all my other characters an then I can get strong enough to beat those damm power houses on level 6

thanks for the great tip angelis! :D