weapon system

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

weapon system

Post by KFCrispy »

anything new here? blacksmith upgrades one level at a time, 16 max? what about wpn rune system? anything else?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

No more runes on weapons, like in Suikoden III. Likewise, the Sword of Magic runes are back, but I don't think they're quite different from their III's counterparts.

As for weapon level, I heard that there are no smithy with the ability to sharpen beyond Lv 7, but I'm not that far yet to verify the info.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Haven't come across any weapon rune system. I have 4 story maps left till the ending and the current max weapon level is 7.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It seems there is a legendary hammer that you can find on the secret last floor of Obel Ruins. Give it to Adrienne in other to unlock Level 8 weapons.

Still, that's only half of what we usually have in a proper Suikoden though.
Last edited by patapi on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I know this is completely off topic, but, Patapi, what sort of nifty things do you find/recieve for completing the Obel ruins?
I hope everything is going delicious.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's mostly for training though.

Completing the Obel Ruins the first time, unlock the secret floor which changes according to the day elements. i.e. They are five versions of that floor.

Quite a handful of quests require you to acquire some items from inside the ruins, and there are also a couple of good equipments in there. No idea if you get anything special for completing all 5 versions of the secret floor though.