Misteleportation

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Sabrewulf

Post by Sabrewulf »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Young Master wrote:Wait, so you guys are saying that you have never been teleported in the chest area? I have two times!! If it happens again I'll take a screenie.
They're saying they've never been teleported upstairs in the Great Forest, because there is no upstairs actually programmed.
Exactly:

Suikoden I, 1, one, un, een the first: NO misteleportation and there is absolutely no way to go upstair in the great forest since there's no second floor
Suikoden II, 2, two, deux, twee, the second: Viki may teleport you in the cave of wind, greenhill or upstair in RADAT

It's not that hard to see the difference between 1 and 2 nor between the great forest and radat.[/u][/i]
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

You know they probably did that to torture all of us, placing a stairs that we cannot climb and so we wonder "What's up there?" Like seeing a treasure chest behind one of those store counters you can never reach, taunting you.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I seem to recall reading on here somewhere that there was supposed to be a minigame of some sort up there but they didn't get to finish it in time, so they just took out the whole upstairs and prevented you from getting up there at all.
Last edited by Chris_Lightfellow on Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

no no no... your part right though it was to be there to recruit 2 characters. konami took it out later because the puzzle they put there was to complicated and they were afraid that it might make the game to hard to recruit all 108 stars it was later tooken out. trust me theres nothing up there me and my friend ripped the game apart and found nothing what so ever
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I never got up to Radat 2nd floor.
Riou343

Post by Riou343 »

you can only get to the 2nd floor in radat as for the first game the stairs were part of the japanese version that was removed.. mostly
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Riou343 wrote: as for the first game the stairs were part of the japanese version that was removed.. mostly
Nope, there is simply nothing upstairs in Suikoden I, may it be JP or NA version.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

i wish it were in the japanese version -.- i was tempted to buy a jap ps2 and a jap suikoden 2 glad my friend did that for me lol.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

GS1 Viki can misteleport you to many places.. I've experience it many times because I always use viki teleportation to go to every village and town there is to check for any missin 108 characters.
Nick Bruiser