Problems with Rulodia......

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Joveeno

Problems with Rulodia......

Post by Joveeno »

Hi all...I was playing the Suikoden II for the...I dunno, many times...and I get to the scene when a random female character wakes Riou up in his room (4th or 5th floor)....This time, I got Rulodia wakes me up...she wakes me up (obviously in Kraken language) then she start going out to the door. When she reach the door, suddenly, the game freezes! Is this pure a coincidence or what (like the McDohl talking in Tinto)?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's a well-known glitch. If one of the bigger animal stars come to wake you up, they'd get stuck when trying to leave the room.

Reloading is the only option. As the characters are chosen at random, it should be unlikely to happen again.
i-patch

Post by i-patch »

speaking of rulodia problems, i have nevr recruited her in any of the times i played thru suiko2..
seroiusly, i got abizboah and i keep taking him back to where i found him but no rulodia!!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Did you have a listening crystal left? I believe you need a Listening crystal in order to access Rulodia.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Not only do you need a listening crystal, but there's also times in the game when you can't recruit people, due to being on a mission. It should also be noted that you can't get all 108 Stars of Destiny if you decide to recruit Rulodia.
i-patch

Post by i-patch »

i see, thanks