Mushroom Army?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Mushroom Army?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Do we know how to trigger that Suikoden battle-style mini-game? I got a letter in the comment box from Nao that said "The Mushroom Army is invading..." but no reaction from either when I went down there.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

You need to make either mushrooms or mint, and favor one over the other. After about three tries, the war will start.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

How do you make Mint? Actually, Im not too clear on the whole mushroom making thing either.... It hurts my brain *rolls around*
I hope everything is going delicious.
Mark

Post by Mark »

You can play the Mushroom Army mini games once you've completed the 108 stars of destny. Talk to Mao in the Cultivation Room to play it.
Visit the best Suikoden resources online!
-http://suikoden-network.com-
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

talk to Nao to grow Mints.... same way you do for Mushrooms. you recruit Nao the same way you did for Mao if you don't got him
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I have all 108 Stars, and When I talk to him he doesn't ask me if I wanted to make Mint or not he simply says

"No, no...
No mushrooms"
I hope everything is going delicious.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

cuz u're currently growing mushrooms
Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

I had that problem for awhile too. Make sure you're completely done growing mushrooms in all of it's stages and then collect it or fight the battle. Then try growing mint.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i got a 2nd war, it was like those ship battle signs that read

Battle

this time was cuz i was working with Nao to make mints, though i think i only got one and it was a "worsens status" one. what do mints do..? i haven't seen any normal ones. but i got another Mixed Herb from beating down the evil Mushroom Army
Squee_McSquiggles

Post by Squee_McSquiggles »

I just harvested mushrooms and I still get the same "no, no mushrooms" line.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you must have chosen to grow more mushrooms already. you get those options about how much/little each growing condition should be. try not to do that. if he asks you "do you want to grow Mao's mushrooms?" say not now and talk to Nao
Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

KFCrispy wrote:i got a 2nd war, it was like those ship battle signs that read

Battle

this time was cuz i was working with Nao to make mints, though i think i only got one and it was a "worsens status" one. what do mints do..? i haven't seen any normal ones. but i got another Mixed Herb from beating down the evil Mushroom Army
I have gotten one normal mint but never used it. It's text reads, "Heals all MP up to level 2." Or something similar.
Akira

Post by Akira »

How long does it take for them to grow? I've been going down there everytime I enter my ship and he says that they're not ready yet.... It frustrates me.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah they seem to take a very very long time. i wouldn't worry about it, unless there is some type of cooking-mini-game-style ending for the mushroom/mint wars!!!
Akira

Post by Akira »

the only reason why I was slightly interested in it was to see if I can get more mushrooms. Those things are handy in boss battles.