Threater scripts and S-rating rewards

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Threater scripts and S-rating rewards

Post by KFCrispy »

Script / How to acquire / S-rating reward
The Star-Cross'd Lovers: Rare find in Ardinale item shop (commoners area). S-rating reward: Masquerade Mask (HP 100, MP 50)
Red Riding Hood: Kyishiri in Leene's room. S-rating reward: Red Riding Hood (MAG 5, PDF 11, MDF 16)
Cinderella: Rare find in The Treefolk Village item shop. S-rating reward: Glass Slipper (Defense chance up, LUK 40)
Forest Musicians: Rare find in Yarnaan item shop. S-rating reward: Wild Tower Shield (Shield A, ATK 5, MDF 3)
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising: Rare find in Eltisweiss item shop (post liberation). S-rating reward: Hunter's Suit (5 STR, 5 DEX, 14 SPD, 23 PDF, 34 MDF)

I haven't found the Rising script yet. Does anyone know the reward?
Neclord X

Re: Threater scripts and S-rating rewards

Post by Neclord X »

Seeing Carrie play Juliet is priceless
Julian

Re: Threater scripts and S-rating rewards

Post by Julian »

https://eiyuden.wiki.gg/wiki/Theater

Mechanics detailed out.

Basically, each role has a weight (adding to 100%), meaning certain roles are more important than others. Then each character has a base point for each role. Multiply that by the weight, you get the points. Sorta convoluted.

There's also combos you can make, but I noticed... only battle characters have them. I think it's just people with unites together. Kinda unfair to the other characters... But it's only an extra 20 points per combo.

Best use of this information is to find the people with the lowest scores to try out. ;)