Rose Brooch

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
JuveLeo

Rose Brooch

Post by JuveLeo »

I'm having a difficult time finding a Rose Brooch. A NPC in Vinay del Zexay mentions it being in Iksay, but I haven't seen it anywhere. Not in rare finds or anything. Am I doing something wrong? I'm currently on Thomas chapter 1
KingSpilly

Re: Rose Brooch

Post by KingSpilly »

Assuming that the mechanics are the same across all of the games, the Rare Finds section is semi-random, and resets every 30 minutes or so.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Yes, it's a rare find.
1. Save in Iksay.
2. Check rare find section.
3. If not there - reload and try 2. again.

This of course only works if you haven't checked the rare finds before saving. Just do something else for 30 minutes or so, then save.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

I've tried a soft reset after checking, but no Rose Brooch. I'll keep popping in and out every 30 minutes like you said. Thanks for the help guys
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

JuveLeo wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:49 am I've tried a soft reset after checking, but no Rose Brooch. I'll keep popping in and out every 30 minutes like you said. Thanks for the help guys
If your check before soft resetting was before the rare find sections resets, it doesn't work.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Ahhh, that makes sense lol. Finally popped up, so I'm fine now 🙂