Persona Games

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
JuveLeo

Persona Games

Post by JuveLeo »

Any of you out there Persona Fans? After years of waiting for a Suikoden 6 and ultimately realizing it may never happen, i tried the Persona games and they are great. The games have some solid gameplay and the storytelling is fantastic. Although i enjoyed the first 2 games, it may be a little unplayable for newer generation of gamers. 3-5 are amazing though and would recommend those 3 if you ever wanted to try getting into Persona.
Rein

Re: Persona Games

Post by Rein »

Persona filled my Suikoden void a bit as well haha. But in the end, it's all digimon haha
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

I don't think I've played a Digimon game since the PS1 era, lol.
Rein

Post by Rein »

JuveLeo wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:02 pm I don't think I've played a Digimon game since the PS1 era, lol.
The newish Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Hackers Memory are cool.
alberto90

Post by alberto90 »

JuveLeo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:02 am Any of you out there Persona Fans? After years of waiting for a Suikoden 6 and ultimately realizing it may never happen, i tried the Persona games and they are great. The games have some solid gameplay and the storytelling is fantastic. Although i enjoyed the first 2 games, it may be a little unplayable for newer generation of gamers. 3-5 are amazing though and would recommend those 3 if you ever wanted to try getting into Persona.
I just played SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 5 to fill my Persona void which I used to fill my Suikoden void! gotta say its really a step up to what we've come to expect from the series!
here's some gameplay if you're curious.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

alberto90 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:29 pm
JuveLeo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:02 am Any of you out there Persona Fans? After years of waiting for a Suikoden 6 and ultimately realizing it may never happen, i tried the Persona games and they are great. The games have some solid gameplay and the storytelling is fantastic. Although i enjoyed the first 2 games, it may be a little unplayable for newer generation of gamers. 3-5 are amazing though and would recommend those 3 if you ever wanted to try getting into Persona.
I just played SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 5 to fill my Persona void which I used to fill my Suikoden void! gotta say its really a step up to what we've come to expect from the series!
I've never played the Shin Megami Tensei games, but always wanted to. I almost bought the remaster of Nocturnal. I might buy it once I finish P5 strikers. Gameplay looks great btw
alberto90

Post by alberto90 »

JuveLeo wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:50 pm
alberto90 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:29 pm
I've never played the Shin Megami Tensei games, but always wanted to. I almost bought the remaster of Nocturnal. I might buy it once I finish P5 strikers. Gameplay looks great btw
If you're looking for an entry point into SMT, and you've enjoyed persona, I'd probably recommend SMT5. It's probably the most user-friendly one! :D
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Is SMT 5 the latest release?