last battle

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Arcadius

last battle

Post by Arcadius »

can anyone give me some tip to beat this boss? my party is keep getting wiped out. those 4 runes casts magics then this stupid wind rincar also does attack so 5 straight attacks then all died. even level 99 chars are getting killed so easily. except chris. geddoe and hugo are level 61
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

If you use an elemental magic attack while its corresponding crystal is still alive, then prepare to get countered. Don't use spells unless you know you can kill off the Rune in that round. The Water Rune is a problem since it revives the others. Try bringing a fighter heavy party. I suggest Yuirii since she can reach the True Water Crystal.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

hmm i noticed that it was keep reviving the other runes so i did kill water rune first but the thing is once it vanishes rest of runes + rincar does attack consecutively.
Karthur

Post by Karthur »

Bring a well balanced party, and maybe try a character who can reflect magic (Salome, Lucia, Sasarai)
Also, the Earth Spells/Scrolls that can negate magic damage can be quite useful.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

-_-;; god i must be stupid. i never knew i could take sasarai to the battle lol ;;i will try his earth spells.
Lechium

Post by Lechium »

Arcadius wrote:-_-;; god i must be stupid. i never knew i could take sasarai to the battle lol ;;i will try his earth spells.
Well you cant hit final boss with earth based damaging spells (i.e. Earthquake and lvl 4), but canopy decence will sure as hell come in handy.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

i just beat the boss~ everyone died except chris lol and she killed 3 runes + wind rincar alone ~_~ damn.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Futch and Bright work very well against the last boss. They barely take damage. Pair them up that is. Sasarai is a must. Lucia is fine with a Rage rune, then bring a good fighter like Mua in. People with high magic defense will work.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

yeah sasarai actually was great help eventho everyone died later on ;[ i never tried futch + bright. some people said hugo + fubar and futch + bright party is very good i think i will try again.
True Water Rune bearer.
Lady Chris

Post by Lady Chris »

I used Geddoe, Hugo chris sasarai Alia and fubar was easy heal with chris and nuke with amges while fubar eats em
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

I brought the futch and bright and hugo, fubar combo with chris and geddoe beat it first try. My guys were all bout lvl 55

Forgot if anyone died though
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Ced The Lad wrote:If you use an elemental magic attack while its corresponding crystal is still alive, then prepare to get countered. Don't use spells unless you know you can kill off the Rune in that round. The Water Rune is a problem since it revives the others. Try bringing a fighter heavy party. I suggest Yuirii since she can reach the True Water Crystal.
"counter" reflection spells come from when the Earth Rune casts the spell that looks like Canopy Defense. other than that, your spells will not have negative effects other than the fact that each rune is immune to its own element.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

i just retried with futch + bright, chris, geddoe, hugo, sasarai and no one died :)
True Water Rune bearer.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Good, it's because they all rock. I forgot to mention Estella, she's probably the best mage in the game, and I think she has an "A" in Magic repel.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

i think she also has highest magic stat. she was higher than viki.
True Water Rune bearer.