Luc (spoiler?), Wind Rune?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
wolf88

Luc (spoiler?), Wind Rune?

Post by wolf88 »

Hey guys! First off, I just wanted to say that this site is amazing, and I'm so happy I found it. I've played Suikoden 1-3, and I own suikogaiden 1 and 2 (I can't play it though... Don't know japanese :cry: ) Anyways, I finally just finished Suikoden 3, and won every winnable battle, and got all 108 stars. However, having Luc as one of my favorite charactors throughout the series, I'm really dissapointed at the ending of S3. Luc is dead right?! Sarah too? How did Yuber get away? (I'm assuming he did, since there was supposed to eventually be a big showdown with him). Who will have the wind Rune?
Vextor
Global Admin

Re: Luc (spoiler?), Wind Rune?

Post by Vextor »

wolf88 wrote:Luc is dead right?! Sarah too?
Yep, they both died. Sarah died from exhaustion for everextending her magic, and Luc died because the power of the True Wind Rune Incarnation (Rincar) put too much stress on his body and mind.
How did Yuber get away? (I'm assuming he did, since there was supposed to eventually be a big showdown with him).
As you can see at the last battle with him, he teleports away. In the ending, it's said that he is seen among a horde of monsters. Yuber is likely a being from the "World of Emptiness" just like most other monsters, so he likely just slipped back to his native dimension.
Who will have the wind Rune?
Probably no one. Runes tend to vanish for a long time after its bearer dies (although there are some exceptions).
wolf88

Post by wolf88 »

Sars, your a genius. Thank you very much good sir. :)