Suikoden VI - ONLY ON XBOX 360 [Joke Topic]

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden VI - ONLY ON XBOX 360

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yeah. Right. Suikoden VI gets revealed first on youtube. With the boxart no less. Badly done to boot.

Not content with just insulting our intelligence you now kick it in the groin and spit on it. Thanks.

Oh look, there's a little funny LOL in the end. Yeah. Funny. So it's not just a bad fake, it's a bad joke. Hilarious. I bet you'll live on that one for months to come. You should get your own TV show with cutting edge humor like that.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden VI - ONLY ON XBOX 360

Post by Oppenheimer »

Interesting. Where did you get the characters from that you put in the background? Did you make them all up or are they pallet swaps from somewhere else?
Onix

Re: Suikoden VI - ONLY ON XBOX 360 [Joke Topic]

Post by Onix »

lawl.
Guardiangel

Post by Guardiangel »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Yeah. Right. Suikoden VI gets revealed first on youtube. With the boxart no less. Badly done to boot.

Not content with just insulting our intelligence you now kick it in the groin and spit on it. Thanks.

Oh look, there's a little funny LOL in the end. Yeah. Funny. So it's not just a bad fake, it's a bad joke. Hilarious. I bet you'll live on that one for months to come. You should get your own TV show with cutting edge humor like that.
You're always agressive anywhere and everwhere. I don't know what is your problem! Well this clip is just for fun and if you think it's not fun then don't need your reply.
Oppenheimer wrote:Interesting. Where did you get the characters from that you put in the background? Did you make them all up or are they pallet swaps from somewhere else?
Thanks what a possitive reply ^^
I got them from Soul Calibur IV artworks.
I have edited them and their colours by using Corel Paint Shop.
Onix wrote:lawl.
lol
nice reply :wink:
Last edited by Guardiangel on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Looks nice, well done^^

But everyone knows that Suikoden VI will be on Wii:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzqMHL_-xUM
Guardiangel

Post by Guardiangel »

Antimatzist wrote:Looks nice, well done^^

But everyone knows that Suikoden VI will be on Wii:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzqMHL_-xUM
Thanx :D

lol on Wii might be, Konami always surprsie us :wink:
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Well this clip is just for fun
That's not possible as it's not funny.
and if you think it's not fun then don't need your reply.
Don't post on forums if you don't want replies.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Don't post on forums if you don't want replies.
Don't post on forums if you've got nothing to add to a topic. You didn't find the joke funny? Ignore it.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Oh I see... You think I don't add anything to this topic that by itself is not even within the scope of the sub-forum... interesting. Can we explore that for a bti?

The topic of this particular sub-forum is as I understand it "Future Suikoden Speculation". This topic neither speculates or offers any information on the future entries from which speculation can be drawn.

What it did do was offer a lame joke and sinister intent. The fact that a mod later changed the title does not alter that the original intent was to trick people who are waiting for any tiny scrap of information about Suikoden VI and have a laugh about it.

Exactly how does this fall under the topic of the forum? How does one add to a topic that is by it's very definition Off-topic? Hi-jack it to make it so?

Since there's no "Joke Topics" sub-forum (which I have always assumed was because they weren't allowed but I digress) the closest match for a topic of this kind would probably be "Unjustified Theories" if we pretend that the topic was actually about the topic creators belief that the series will go to the 360, which doesn't have a single shred of support behind it making it unjustified. Of course, you'd have to ignore the fact that topic itself proves that he's already aware of that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Suikosource doesn't allow fanfiction, shuns favorites discussions or any topic that doesn't provide a reasonable ground for discussion to take place, for the reason that it aims to be most accurate place of Suikoden information and doesn't want even the possibility of someone believing Yuber and Pesmerga are brothers born to Lucia in a time-warp from reading it on suikosource, no? Where do joke topics, labeled or not, fall under that topic?

But hey, if I'm wrong in my assumptions here, then I shall offer my sincerest apologies to all affected and get right to work on making my own joke topics.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:The topic of this particular sub-forum is as I understand it "Future Suikoden Speculation". This topic neither speculates or offers any information on the future entries from which speculation can be drawn.
This is the one point on which you seem to be correct, and I apologise on behalf of myself and my fellow moderators for not having moved this affront to forum accuracy sooner. Consider it relocated to general discussion once I've completed this response.
Raww Le Klueze wrote:What it did do was offer a lame joke and sinister intent. The fact that a mod later changed the title does not alter that the original intent was to trick people who are waiting for any tiny scrap of information about Suikoden VI and have a laugh about it.
If you found this "joke" sinister you'd do well to lighten up a lot. Why take it so personally? Is it your fault that we've not heard anything official regarding this game despite your best efforts? I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no. So like I said previously, if you don't like or aren't interested in a topic, just leave it be. If anything, even if this was unintentional, the video has a somewhat satirical purpose as I interpret it. Since Konami are having a laugh at our expense by taking so long to even release a nugget of info on the future of the series beyond shoot like Tierkreis, why not have a laugh at their expense?
Raww Le Klueze wrote:Exactly how does this fall under the topic of the forum? How does one add to a topic that is by it's very definition Off-topic? Hi-jack it to make it so?
As previously stated, I agree with you on this. But for a new member posting it where they think it may go, the Future Speculation is a good fit. Can't expect the newbies to be as good as you straight away Raww.
Raww Le Klueze wrote:Since there's no "Joke Topics" sub-forum (which I have always assumed was because they weren't allowed but I digress) the closest match for a topic of this kind would probably be "Unjustified Theories" if we pretend that the topic was actually about the topic creators belief that the series will go to the 360, which doesn't have a single shred of support behind it making it unjustified. Of course, you'd have to ignore the fact that topic itself proves that he's already aware of that.
By your own standards of accuracy regarding forum content, this would not fit in the Unjustified Theories board either as it is not a theory. There is no need for a jokes forum as a jokes thread in General Discussion would suffice should anyone want to start one. Also, regardless of it being a joke, it's still Suikoden-related, and people are welcome to show off their Suikoden-related works here. For example, why do you take exception to this but leave people showing off their Suikoden tattoos and fanart and the like be? Don't get so desperate for a new game that you take offense at something like this, it's not good for your health to obsess over things.
Raww Le Klueze wrote:But hey, if I'm wrong in my assumptions here, then I shall offer my sincerest apologies to all affected and get right to work on making my own joke topics.
I'd love to see a joke from yourself Raww, it would be reassuring to know you actually have a sense of humour.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

lol I dig the main guy.

I'd cry if it were only on the 360 since I don't have one....well, my brother does...but that ship won't sail.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

I didn't take the post/video seriously. (However, I also didn't see the thread until a mod had already tagged it as a joke.) But it still is really lame. Five minutes of listening to what (I think) is a crappy song and just looking at one picture?! I thought YouTube was for videos. And it definitely wasn't funny. I just kind of sat there, wasting a couple of minutes of my life. Oh well, whatever.
1234569and10

Post by 1234569and10 »

It'd be sweet if it did wind up on the 360, but that's totally, like, not likely.

Shame, too. I really like these games but I don't think that I would buy an entire console just to play them.

Yeah, I agree with the kid above me. That is not a good song be.
No, Jowy, I do not want your stupid carrots.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

If Konami wants Suikoden to remain popular in Japan they won't go with the 360. Xbox sales have been getting better, but it's still not nearly as popular as the PS3 or the Wii.