What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Genoh

Re: What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Post by Genoh »

Hmm. This topic got me to thinking- what would've happened if a 16 year old Luca Blight would've participated in the Falena Sacred Games.

His age was far closer to Lym's than most of the other competitors. And as a Prince, he'd be a good choice to compete. Though I suppose it might be conflict of interests. Though Highland and Falena weren't enemy nations as far as I could tell.

I can only imagine what Luca would've done to Gizel if her tried to use Dark Arcanum on him. I'll just say Suikoden V would've been very short.

Luca would also be around the Prince's age. Interactions between the two of them would've been interesting.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Genoh wrote:Hmm. This topic got me to thinking- what would've happened if a 16 year old Luca Blight would've participated in the Falena Sacred Games.
Then the princess and everybody has long been killed. lol.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
i-heart-percival

Post by i-heart-percival »

i think Luca would have killed her because he'd prolly get sick of her nagging about everything lol. Let me set the scene:

GF: Luca, your killing is making me angry and i don't like it. Why don't u get a real job?
Luca: i'll kill whomever i want
GF: I'm sick of all this Luca....(screams painfully)
Luca: die pig!
vonartrix

Post by vonartrix »

If he met Jeane, maybe he would be a different person :lol:
She could make anyone go gaga over her :roll:
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

Didn't Luca basically go crazy when his mother died or something? When was that?
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
The fighting 108

Post by The fighting 108 »

Icegryphon wrote:Didn't Luca basically go crazy when his mother died or something? When was that?
According to Gensopedia, he was 9 when his mom was raped by the City-state hired ruffians. 443 if you wanted the year.
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

So there you go. By the time he would have gone to the Sacred Games he would have already been crazy so wouldn't have made a difference.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I doubt having a girlfriend would have changed him... She would have had to be something really great to do that. I would date him, i think he's hot. :D But I would expect to be dead soon...
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Bernadette Egan wrote:I doubt having a girlfriend would have changed him... She would have had to be something really great to do that. I would date him, i think he's hot. :D But I would expect to be dead soon...
That's what you want from the perfect relationship; constant fear for your own life!
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

I think his mind has been rendered genderless after what he went through when he was young. He's another Raging Hormone kid. I don't think it's possible for the guy to have a stable relationship anyways unless there was some other catch to it. But he's awesome just by himself, he's cool that way, eh? ;)
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
widjaja23

Post by widjaja23 »

didn't you see when he enjoyed killing that woman that was forced to act like a pig?

This guy's just a psycho. man he killed his own dad
Eden

Post by Eden »

Okay, his experiences when he was nine were horrible and I understand how that twisted his little mind, but I can't see the nine year old Luca running around and killing people... I mean, wouldn't have some kind of therapy been of any help? I know it wasn't really the time of Jung and Freud, but a little bit more attention may have preventem him becoming a mass murderer off the scale.
The Fool
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Psycho stuff like that builds-up over time. He may have just bottled it up by himself for years, eh? Maybe he didn't want to show weakness that he was emotionally and mentally affected when he was younger.

Through seeing that, people may have not thought about what went through his tender, young mind.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Eden

Post by Eden »

I understand what you mean, but seeing that Han Cunningham was his tutor and one of the few he respected, I would have thought a little Luca would have talked about his hatred and Han could have helped him maybe.
The Fool
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

The rape of the queen of Highland, as what I have read, occurred in 443. Now Luca was born in 434, making him 9 years old at that time. Lymsleia, on the other hand, was born in 439, and therefore was only 4 at that time.

Well, what if Luca had actually participated in the Sacred Games after say, 5 years of training with Han? That would be, shall we say, nice. Luca (at age 14) vs Belcoot vs Childerich, eh? Hehehe...

Just speaking out here... <_<
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.