The Most Underestimated Character.

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

i think sgt joe is underrated....he can serve as a great healer, and dish out loads of damage at the same time...oh and he can equipt the aweseome accessories for ducks..and the horned helm as well.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Definitely Shabon, and Cecile. Those two can inflict quite a lot of damage. That and it's just cute to see little kids taking more damage than Tank characters, heh.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Shadow903

Post by Shadow903 »

I agree w/ Shabon and Cecile
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

Eh, I don't rate extreme damage characters as very good, due to the lower HP totals of bosses. Cecile also, doesn't do a whole lot of damage since she lacks an open rune slot.

Although characters taht I find to be good are Geddoe's troupe, specifically Ace and Queen. It seems to me like most people brush them off as average, when they are anything but.
-M
TheNeclord

Post by TheNeclord »

Matt620 wrote: Although characters taht I find to be good are Geddoe's troupe, specifically Ace and Queen. It seems to me like most people brush them off as average, when they are anything but.
I always have used Queen until the end. Her and Ace both can be pretty good in high levels with swing skill leveled up. About my 3rd or 4th play through I realized Cecile is pretty good also. Not as great as others but surprisingly good. I also like lilly. If you get her swing and parry level maxed.
joe98200

Post by joe98200 »

yeah, cecile is a great tank character. and with shabon's swing to the max, she attacks 4 times.
o, and whenever u cant think of n/e thing to put on the beasts, put sacrificial jizos on them. i put 3 on fubar for the final battle, even tho i could hav put a gold emblem on him (which i cant find in brass castle or n/e where, by the way!).
and does n/e one ever use emily? she is freakin' awesome! if u train her all the way, she hits at least 5-6 times each turn, with devastating damage. her swing increases during the course of the battle.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

This is a topic about underdogs. Emily is not one. that's why she's not mentioned.

I'd have to disagree about Cecile. She's not a good tank since she can't equip a Firefly Rune. To use her as a tank, everyone else would need Blue Ribbons or Skunk Runes, and unless there is excessive use of Lilly, Queen, and Elaine, that's not going to happen.

Shabon attacks a maximum of six times, and Emily a max of eight.

Fubar can't equip Gold Emblems, as they are only equippable by males.
-M
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Has anybody ever tried Leo with a level 16 Weapon his attack is 420 better than Hugo, Chris and Geddoe.

And i agree that Nei is good.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

However, Leo's lack of a multiple swing places him behind all three of them. Although I'll agree that Leo hits the hardest with one hit, Chris with her two, Geddoe with his maximum of three, and Hugo with his four, can all average more damage.

Leo's main advantage is either his tanking or his ability to use Double-Strike with practically no drawbacks.
-M
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Leo is great against physical attacks but magic is brutal to him. Of all the characters I ever used he seemed to take the most damage from spells. Late in the game that is such a problem. But early on and in random encounter battles he can be rather nasty.

See with Cecile part of the appeal admitedly comes from seeing a 13 year old girl who could beat the mess out of some of the major guys. Three of the under 16 year old girls could arm wrestle the guys and actually win against a decent lot of them.
joe98200

Post by joe98200 »

using the six knights against sarah in hugo's story was hard. leo was the first guy to get taken out. stupid ship thing beam attack!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

What about Rhett? I think he can reach up to 5-6 swings, as long as he's got 3 Gold Beaks (he already has high speed). Plus, his weapon class (axe) has high attack when maxed.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

5-6?

Absolutely not. With massive speed bulking, Rhett can get at the most, 4, and that includes the title.

That's not that bad, actually. However, he has the accuracy of a sloth, so unless he's fighting an enemy that can't dodge, the numbers of his damage only look pretty.

Not to mention he's got poor survival skills and requires, among other things, an extremely rare Fury rune.
-M
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Meh... I just remembered I gave him a Gale Rune. :shock:

And he only did 4 swings. :roll:
silvershadow27

Post by silvershadow27 »

Has anyone seen Twaikin tanked up ( maxed out at lv 99?! ) If not, make sure you do, He'll take all the punches ( near 800hp ) and he gives off a killer attack. For best use Put him in Geddoe or Chris' party. If poss, Level up Hallec and Mua as well.