suikoden 3 chapters

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Arcadius

suikoden 3 chapters

Post by Arcadius »

i just finished chris' chapter 1 and wondering if it's ok to go on to her 2nd chapter with out doing hugo and geddoe's chapter 1 first?

ah and question about the save file loading of suikoden 2, does that only effect little cut scenes or does it actually effect recruiting chars? like somewhere i heard if tuta in my suikoden 2 save file is dead then can't be recruited in suikoden 3 ? none of chars are dead except kiba in my save file and i got all 108 but just wondering.
True Water Rune bearer.
Karthur

Post by Karthur »

You can play the chapters in whichever order you'd like. You'll have to play all three chapters of each character before Chapter Four opens up.
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

It's best to do the chapters so you can see a few hidden scenes when they interact. For example:

Hugo Chapter 1 (Hugo delivers the pentacle to Chris's house)
Chris Chapter 1 (At the end of the chapter, Chris receives the pentacle from her butler)

I think there was a certain order of the chapters in order to get a hidden scene but I think that was a rumour. :?
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

ah thanks :) was wondering if it screws up the main story line
True Water Rune bearer.