Chief's Hat

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Chief's Hat

Post by KFCrispy »

i never noticed, but Blue Moon on gamefaqs pointed out that the Chief's Hat actually adds to both Freeze and HEAVY DAMAGE skills! that is amazing because it makes it one of the most offensive and deadly hats out there, and i plan to use it much more often now. Kuromimi's setup with Yuiri won't need to use a rare and not-so powerful Flame Casque because Chief's Hat will bump Yuiri from her natural maximum of A in Heavy Damage to A+, and a that title will bring it to S! adding her Sharpshooting skill and natural stats that determine the base critical hit rate (if it's the same formula as S2, it's skill and luck) and finally, the permanent Killer Rune, Yuiri has become even more lethal. sure, exchanging the Casque for the Hat gives up some defense points, but that's minor when almost every shot she takes is a critical dealing over 2500 and 1800...
Zotmaster

Post by Zotmaster »

That's what the game meant by "Critical Stun"?

Damn you, Konami! I'm on to you now!

I think Hugo is asking for one as well...
Congratulations, but you're still wrong, Killey.
Halfhand

Post by Halfhand »

Critical Stun is Freeze.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Thats what you would think.

But try it for yourself. It increases the Heavy Damage skill as well as the Freeze skill.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

are you guys serious?i prefer to give wizard hats to hugo(fire)and geddoe(lightining)but now im gonna have to focus on that chiefs hat,is it to buy or is it rare?
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Chief's Hats are Rare Finds in Chisa Village but fairly common i think. or it could become a normal purchasable item later