Missable Items/Stars etc.

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
PSKmustang

Missable Items/Stars etc.

Post by PSKmustang »

What items/stars/armor etc. can be missed. Kuromimi wrote a list on suikoden 2 boards that said the item that can be missed and at what point it becomes unavailable.

Thanks.
Lechium

Post by Lechium »

I dont think that any of the starts in sui3 are missable, exept for the dog -- if you chase him away instead of recruiting him first time around he's gone for good.
Blasphemy000

Post by Blasphemy000 »

Hmm, off the top of my head:

You could lose Iku, Franz, Ruby, Elaine, Duke, Nicolas, Gau if you choose to abandon the Le Buque citizens.

Fire Magic Rings and Lightning Magic Rings are available in Chapter 3 only (not including the one-time ranch racing).

Citrus bath accessory is only available in Thomas' chapter 1 at the very beginning before going to Brass Castle.

Prosperity Tunic can be missed if you get lots of potted cactus at Billy's game.

There's probably more, so I'd check out Suikosource's Rare Armor Guide and Misc. Items. You may also want to check out the Runes guide as well. Using those three guides I was able to piece together a plan of attack for my `perfect file` :)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

after certain points, there is no more unlimited supply of Rage Rune, Mother Earth Rune, and Balance Rune

the Tunic of Prosperity is something you get randomly once from Billy's game, and you may have to go through hundreds of Potted Cacti in order to get it! just keep playing...
PSKmustang

Post by PSKmustang »

I am compiling a list or "plan of attack" :wink: but I have a few questions:

Which mini games cannot be played at the end of the game? Alot of items can be aquired through mini games but I need to know if any of them cannot be played after a certain point.

Which boss treasure chests can not be done at the end of the game. Do some of them become inacessible after a certain point.

Thanks.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the Ranch Racing game i find is easiest with Thomas on the weird green horned "horse" that Hugo gets to ride in the intro and one part of the game.

other than that, you can play all mini-games at all times unless they are in another group's party..
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

i have never in my many play throughs seen a water magic ring and need some for chris(my true water run bearer)where are they cause ive fought the flame champ hidaway boss many times
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
adrich
Elite Member

Post by adrich »