Suiko-4,the hero,who is he? also,where does he go?*spoilers*

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

im guessing this thread was old, anyway to back up what the previous post has stated

WARNING! Rhapsodia spoiler below!

Lazlo{hero 4} explains that after the war he worked under lino for a while and then took residence in the deserted island,kika questions lazlo on his rune and he says he can use the rune when ever he wants now

the game aslo states that a few years have passed since suikoden 4

there is more evidence but I think everyone gets the point, lazlo is indeed alive
Ushiku

Post by Ushiku »

I hope we haven't seen the last of him, I'd love to see the Island Nations as it is in modern times, I wonder what Island Nation Amada is from.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

kelvingarinkz wrote:
...Spoilers

Louise is Nareo's mom....

How do you figure this out?
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Ushiku

Post by Ushiku »

Its hinted at during Suikoden 4, especially by how Louise denies all knowledge of Dario and Nalleo, and the fact that Louise gave up her motherly responsibilities leaving Nalleo in the care of Dario.
Its hinted at, and is also one of the things in the game which are strongly hinted but never explicitly said such as Lazlo being the lost Crown Prince of Obel.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.