Tir McDohl and Gremio

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Actually Genso Shinsho volume 15 states that some True rune bearers DO age. This is from suikox.com.

Why does Luc look like he has aged despite being a true rune bearer?

Konami explains that, "Those who bear true runes gain tremendous power and the gift of "agelessness." Thus, you simply do not age, but you still do grow. However, as seen with Sierra, Ted, and Luc, there are personal differences in terms of subjective age. The reason for the difference is uncertain, but growth seems to be affected by the will of the bearer, their own projection for growth, the type of rune they bear, and the circumstances surrounding how the bearer earned the rune. However, people such as Joshua, Geddoe, and Wyatt who were already grown up would completely stop aging under all circumstances." That answers a lot of previous discussion for sure, eh?
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Kcirtap1990

Post by Kcirtap1990 »

Ced The Lad wrote:Actually Genso Shinsho volume 15 states that some True rune bearers DO age. This is from suikox.com.

Why does Luc look like he has aged despite being a true rune bearer?

Konami explains that, "Those who bear true runes gain tremendous power and the gift of "agelessness." Thus, you simply do not age, but you still do grow. However, as seen with Sierra, Ted, and Luc, there are personal differences in terms of subjective age. The reason for the difference is uncertain, but growth seems to be affected by the will of the bearer, their own projection for growth, the type of rune they bear, and the circumstances surrounding how the bearer earned the rune. However, people such as Joshua, Geddoe, and Wyatt who were already grown up would completely stop aging under all circumstances." That answers a lot of previous discussion for sure, eh?
So I was kind of right when I stated they stop at there prime then huh? I read something similar to that some other place and I wasn't sure if it was true or not but I guess it is.