Do accessory effects stack, what about the non-active members...

Discussions for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising specifically
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Do accessory effects stack, what about the non-active members...

Post by KFCrispy »

I'm more focused on increasing the drop rates when you need specific things, like when you trap for meats, go fishing, or are grinding for materials. So do the accessories stack? Some games might only let you stack a lv 1 + lv 2 + lv 3, while others will just let you stack everything.

Does the non-active member's accessory for drop rate apply?

Trapping for meats - is it most effective equipping the trap accessories to all party members, and does it need to be done when you lay a trap, or just equip when you're about to leave the dungeon...

Fishing - is it most effective equipping the trap accessories to all party members?
KingSpilly

Re: Do accessory effects stack, what about the non-active members...

Post by KingSpilly »

I tested it by killing stump enemies while using level 1 Growth pendants. Pendants of the same level stack, but they only count if the person wearing them is the one who does the killing blow. I'm assuming it works the same way with the other accessories.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

KingSpilly wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm I tested it by killing stump enemies while using level 1 Growth pendants. Pendants of the same level stack, but they only count if the person wearing them is the one who does the killing blow. I'm assuming it works the same way with the other accessories.
I know the EXP boost only applies to who's wearing it, but I'm surprised they would need to land the kill. The game promotes link attacks, so it's hard to know exactly who's doing the killing!
KingSpilly

Post by KingSpilly »

I did a bit more testing and I don't think any of the accessories stack across characters. I had 5 LV5 covetous pendants equipped across the 3 characters, which should theoretically give me a 100% chance of enemy drops being doubled. It didn't work.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset