Fire Magic Rings

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
eldrasidar

Re: Fire Magic Rings

Post by eldrasidar »

in chris chapter 3, rhett and rico are both high luck characters, but you'll only have both for a very short time(as soon as you enter chisha you'll lose rhett. other than them, Chris is the only high luck character in Chris' story unless you haven't grabbed Mel yet with Thomas.

mother earths are still available briefly in chapter 4 on the yaza plains, from stone golems. Once you hit chapter 4, you'll only see one more rage rune from a treasure boss, which i'm pretty sure is a one time only treasure.
Valhala

Post by Valhala »

I see well first i was planning to recruit Mel and company with Chris but the Gamefaq i was using said that it would be better if i recruited them with Thomas to defend the castle,i recruited Mel,Augustine,Watari and Ayame with Thomas which leaves meh without more recruitable Characters untill chapter 4...,i regret doing that cecile was enough for me to achieve the better results in strategy battles,and the winnable battles with the Zexen knights were so easy '-',unfortunately this is my first playthrough i will not commit the same error again,thanks for everything sidar^^ i really appreciate your help.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

Mel usually is better with thomas, but at the end of the day, building up Cecile is all you need to do to get through Thomas' chapters. Mel just helps a bunch by being level 32 when you recruit her, so well beyond the normal level progression during Thomas's Chapters(although you can get Thomas himself to level 32 by soloing some area bosses with good equipment.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Just an update: I have confirmed Fire Magic Rings will still drop in early Chapter 4 while the boss is still Azzodess.
Chapter 4 is a little different for each character, but for Hugo you can actually go out and access the Flame Champion Hideaway up until everyone retreats to Brass Castle.

Nemesis replaces Azzodess (and the rest of the enemies all over the world change) once Thomas suggests to go to his castle (you don't have to visit Budehuc to see the changes).