Found suikoden II disc in my basement

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Swordstothesky

Found suikoden II disc in my basement

Post by Swordstothesky »

About an hour ago I was rummaging around in my basement and I happened to find this PlayStation game. The disc is in pretty good shape and it has the game booklet in perfect condition. I looked it up online but cannot find a concrete answer on if this thing is worth anything. Everybody said that the disks are fake and there's not many from 1995-98 left around but my disc says 1995-98 and is green instead of red like some people have shown. So everybody! , did I find something worth selling? And is there anybody on here that might be interested in purchasing it?!

Thank you for reading my first post!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Found suikoden II disc in my basement

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

All US Suikoden II discs are green and say 1995-98, there's no red disc version. Only the original Suikoden has a red disc.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
DreamyWarrior00

Re: Found suikoden II disc in my basement

Post by DreamyWarrior00 »

Swordstothesky wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:02 am About an hour ago I was rummaging around in my basement and I happened to find this PlayStation game. The disc is in pretty good shape and it has the game booklet in perfect condition. I looked it up online but cannot find a concrete answer on if this thing is worth anything. Everybody said that the disks are fake and there's not many from 1995-98 left around but my disc says 1995-98 and is green instead of red like some people have shown. So everybody! , did I find something worth selling? And is there anybody on here that might be interested in purchasing it?!

Thank you for reading my first post!
Hey so I feel like yours is a legit copy, like Raww said all North America copies were that holographic green. So Assuming your disk is in good condition it appears you have a complete version. This disk alone sells for anywhere to $60-90 with manual and and the back cover you should be able to get anywhere from $120 to probably $160. Some people list them for $200 but I think that's price is a bit high given the recent digital release and many people would rather go that route or the "free" route these days. Curious who would say the disk was suppose to be red? The pal edition is blue. S1 is a black disk with red runes