New Suiko Site anyone?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Chaco

New Suiko Site anyone?

Post by Chaco »

I've recently created a Suikoden Based Forum Forum. It's nothing speical but I need some more members,. I have a whole three, so you can see my problem, and I know people here are mature and willing to have good conversations but a little fun as well, I did put my site in my Signature, so just look at that.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: New Suiko Site anyone?

Post by KFCrispy »

we generally don't like advertising here but you've been a member for a while and good luck. however there are a bunch of other forums so i'm not sure why you wanted to make your own, care to discuss?
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Meh, he probably just wants to create a very sucsesful site like you have, it's a fun endeavor. Either way, I joined.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

JOINED!!

more forums! yipee..
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

however there are a bunch of other forums so i'm not sure why you wanted to make your own, care to discuss?
Yeah, and thanks for letting me advertise by the way :wink:
Anyway for the most part I was bored and I wanted to make a forum, and well Suikoden is my all time favorite game so naturally I'd chosse it. And although there are a lot of Suiko forums only Suikosource and one or two others are really alive right now. Also mine is based more on the first two games then the later games (Since 1 and 2 are my favortie and I'm best at them) as well it's also a social board were there is a lot of general chat and stuff to.
-Chaco
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

Wow chaco i am suprised that they let you advertise retro suikoden, well not in so many words. Retro suikoden is a cool suikoden forum you should join if your a suikoden fan.

And by the way for those of you who don't know i have a suikoden forum too if you look at my sig.
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Wow chaco i am suprised that they let you advertise retro suikoden, well not in so many words.
Of course they did I'm awesome.....lol I guess it's also because I've been here so long and I've posted a lot. Whatever the case I'm thankful because it got me Redheim and Flamegeneralseed (and maybe Runemaster and Templeton?).
Retro suikoden is a cool suikoden forum you should join if your a suikoden fan. And by the way for those of you who don't know i have a suikoden forum too if you look at my sig.
Thanks Hotspot! Your site is cool to :)
-Chaco
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

Chaco wrote:
Wow chaco i am suprised that they let you advertise retro suikoden, well not in so many words.
Of course they did I'm awesome.....lol I guess it's also because I've been here so long and I've posted a lot. Whatever the case I'm thankful because it got me Redheim and Flamegeneralseed (and maybe Runemaster and Templeton?).
Retro suikoden is a cool suikoden forum you should join if your a suikoden fan. And by the way for those of you who don't know i have a suikoden forum too if you look at my sig.
Thanks Hotspot! Your site is cool to :)
your welcome,thanks for the compliment .

I'm sure templeton would have found retro suikoden sooner or later, he joines every suikoden forum, he's got like a suikoden site directory.
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Chaco, I can't open your website...
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

http://www.retrosuikoden.2ksite.com

I had to change the host server, because the other one sucked.
-Chaco