yuber, luc, sarah battle

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Arcadius

yuber, luc, sarah battle

Post by Arcadius »

is there any way to kill them all with out getting wiped? well my chris... she didn't die, infact she was the only one left alive and killed all of them 3 alone. but i believe these guys gives lots of exp right? kinda wants to have all my party alive to gain exp.. except chris others are around level 40. that's not enough?? or do i have a chance to make everyone alive if i kill luc before he cast his true wind rune magic??

ah btw it was kinda funny that after chris killed all 3 alone yuber said "you little cheater" -_-;;
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Which battle are you talking about? The one at the beginning of Chapter Four or before that in Alma Kinan with Chris? (Both battles have Chris and all three combatant villians) If you do the level ninety-nine trick then yes, they're easily killable. If not, you'll definitely need a great strategy to kill them. The battle at the beginning of Chapter Four is easily winnable, I don't think I even need to explain how to beat them. You have two True Runes, figure out the rest...
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

ah sorry forgot to mention. alma kinan battle.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I beat them in Alma Kinan and after you aqquire the True Fire Rune. My last game I finally beat them at the Fire Hero's lair. Thank god for Ged and his True Lightning and Magic Repel.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

What was your strategy Blitzkrieg?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

one "cheater" method is to cast Wind of Sleep and get Luc and Sarah asleep. this makes Yuber the only guy left, and should try to keep Chris in front of him. Luc and Sarah are then dead meat unless they were hit accidentally, but that is not so easy-- only with a magic spell or manually choosing them as targets to attack. the default attack target is the center--Yuber, in both Alma Kinan and Flame Champion Hideaway. i think.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

wow sleep works agains them? never knew that thanks i will try that out :)
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Jowy Atreides wrote:What was your strategy Blitzkrieg?
Basicly relying on Geddoe. Chris sucks with any magic, and she was dead with Hugo in the first round. Geddoe repelled Sarah's ice attack, and Luc's wind attack. The True Lightning rune is the savior, do the second to the last spell which inflicts party damage. I did it twice and won. Make sure your lightning magic and magic repel ar at there highest level. Then add some luck.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Lol, I meant the battle at Alma Kinan.

If you used Wind of Sleep, don't even bother mentioning it, since it's already been mentioned.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I beat them at Alma Kinan quite easily. I cast the first level beserk spell with Rico from the Shield Rune. Took out Sarah first, then Luc, then Yuber. I'll load my save and try it again. I can't remember the exact runes I had, but I'm pretty sure I was quite leveled up (everyone had their weapons at 12, best armour for the moment, high skill levels).

And I don't remember casting Wind of Sleep at any point throughout the game lol
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

hmm which place can sharpen the weapon up to 12 by alma kinan event? my chris only had level 9 weapon.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

If you played the other Hero's chapters upto level 3, you can get the Hammer that sharpens it to level 12. That way, when you play Chris and visit Budehuc castle, you can sharpen everyone's weapons to 12. Yay!
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]