Suikoden 2 on epsxe android

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Rhydia024

Suikoden 2 on epsxe android

Post by Rhydia024 »

Hi!!! First of all, I'm new on this forum *please be kindπŸ˜‰* and I'm not good with techy stuffs.

So, here's the query.
Is S2 working well on android emulators?

Reason for asking: I've played it (several times) till the point where I need to recruit Amada, and the game always crashes. Opcodes and stuff. I've read some topics with regards to this, have done all the stuff needed, but still the game crashes (had tried different game source, disabled hle bios and cheats, yet to no avail πŸ˜•). As I've read some instructions, i found most of the players using the epsxe on PC.

Had any of the players here finished the game using the epsxe apk? I'm about to give up on this lol and any recommendations on using/having other emulators?
Rein

Re: Suikoden 2 on epsxe android

Post by Rein »

The only problem I encountered was using save states instead of ingame saves. The game becomes unstable at some point, so booting the ingame save is better. Also the sound emulation sometimes didnt work correctly. Other than that, its possible to play it on an emulator and finish it.
neoleaderz

Re: Suikoden 2 on epsxe android

Post by neoleaderz »

Rhydia024 wrote: ↑Wed May 27, 2020 12:36 am Hi!!! First of all, I'm new on this forum *please be kindπŸ˜‰* and I'm not good with techy stuffs.

So, here's the query.
Is S2 working well on android emulators?

Reason for asking: I've played it (several times) till the point where I need to recruit Amada, and the game always crashes. Opcodes and stuff. I've read some topics with regards to this, have done all the stuff needed, but still the game crashes (had tried different game source, disabled hle bios and cheats, yet to no avail πŸ˜•). As I've read some instructions, i found most of the players using the epsxe on PC.

Had any of the players here finished the game using the epsxe apk? I'm about to give up on this lol and any recommendations on using/having other emulators?
Hello There, i was playing S2 on android emulator too and yes S2 working well on epsxe android, i fixed that issues a few month ago, force to "widescreen or 16:9" make the game crash in this game (epsxe android) so its very easy to fix this.. you just need to change screen orientation to "4:3" and you should be fine. thanks me later