Transferring Suikoden 1 Data Using PS Vita

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
JuveLeo

Transferring Suikoden 1 Data Using PS Vita

Post by JuveLeo »

Hi there, I'm currently replaying Suikoden 1, this time on the PS Vita and I'm wondering if it's possible to load S1 data when you start S2. I booted up S2 to see and it cannot find my S1 save file for some reason. Anyone had the same problem? I am at the end of the game in S1
Omnigamer

Re: Transferring Suikoden 1 Data Using PS Vita

Post by Omnigamer »

If I remember right, the Vita sets up distinct memory cards for the game you are playing. When I tried, I think the best available option was to try to hack it in, if you had the homebrew and knowledge to do so. I think it is slightly easier if you have the Sui1 save as a PS3 memory card file that you could transfer off the system.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Damn. Thanks for the insight. I'm about 20 minutes away from finishing S1... it would be kinda lame for me to play S2 without loading S1. Ah well.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

I figured it out. When S2 asks to load S1 saved file press and hold the PS button which brings up settings... click that and then into the memory card utility. Search for S1 memory card and copy it to Suikoden 2. My S1 save file shows up!