Cook-Off Food Stat Sheet

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
KingSpilly

Cook-Off Food Stat Sheet

Post by KingSpilly »

I decided to put the info in a sortable format so that it's easier to use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

On a somewhat related side note, the amount of misinformation in Prima guides is insane. I started off copying and pasting from a PDF of the Prima guide, and almost half of the time I spent making this was either fixing inaccuracies or adding info that wasn't there.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
Z3R01337

Re: Cook-Off Food Stat Sheet

Post by Z3R01337 »

This is really nice, thanks for compiling it!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Excellent work! Thanks!

On a related note, does anyone know what Deliciousness does? Does it give higher chances of getting better scores or does it just influence the amount of money you get from putting the item on the menu?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

It doesn't do anything, all the official guides are based on how they planned to implement the system not how they actually ended up doing it, Deliciousness and Preparation aren't in effect. It's just Base Rating + RNG with an unknown modifier for Surprise Dishes that can trigger a perfect score.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
KingSpilly

Post by KingSpilly »

I always assumed Deliciousness was some kind of base score, with the Flavor scores being some kind of multiplier.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
oops

Post by oops »

I recently worked on a spreadsheet and I was lost with where the Deliciousness stat fit in. Good to hear that they are not in use.

It is in the testing stage, however, this should calculate the best dish to make, depending on the recipes and panel of judges you have. Most of the info was pulled from this site so it should be OK. Any issues, let me know! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing