[EMULATOR] (suikoden 1.1) Stuck in the dwarves vault

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Moa^

[EMULATOR] (suikoden 1.1) Stuck in the dwarves vault

Post by Moa^ »

Hey, as said in the title, i'm stuck in the dwarves vault where there are three lever.
After 3 hours trying differents things for unlock this, i looked for an answer on youtube.
I tried it, but it doesn't work, there's still a big ball which lock me, even with the answer.
Do you think my emulator is the problem or something like that ?
If you want more details, there's screenshot.

Capture.PNG

Yours truly, Me (lol)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [EMULATOR] (suikoden 1.1) Stuck in the dwarves vault

Post by KFCrispy »

doesn't look like an emulator issue, but just figuring out the right combination for the switches
Moa^

Post by Moa^ »

KFCrispy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:23 pm doesn't look like an emulator issue, but just figuring out the right combination for the switches
I tried every combination, i even looked for the solution on google and youtube, tried it and it didn't work, :/

And there's not a lot of issues, there's 3 levers
CookieSkoon

Post by CookieSkoon »

I noticed even in the Playstation original that those levers work when they feel like it. For me it's usually the final iron ball that retracts on its own time.

Typically I just have to keep re-trying each configuration over and over until the right one decides to work. I believe it is an uncommon glitch and nothing more.
Would really love a faithful (still in 2D) remake of the first two Suikoden titles. Too bad Konami is... Konami.