Bug Fixes

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Bug Fixes

Post by Celes »

Another bug is the incorrect calculation of a character's starting level. If the game calculates a value <1, the character starts at Lv 99 instead of Lv 1.
Dauntless07

Post by Dauntless07 »

Pyriel, I realize this is a bug fix discussion, but have you considered improving the drop rates like the Hard mod? I’m at that part where I grind for a rare item, and I think we can all agree this is one of the biggest long-term flaws in the game. (Else, you haven’t got Phero, Resurrection, and Mangosh in the same run.) Side note, why is drop for boss not 100%? Ridiculous.

I’d rather not manipulate RNG, grind literal hours, or play at 10x speed, I just want to play normally. I realize it’s a lot or work, so no worries if the answer’s no.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I mean, there's this: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... op#p146951

I'm assuming by "manipulate RNG" you mean a "reload, check the seed, then follow a highly precise path" kind of manipulation. I don't imagine it'd be too hard to modify that code to make the chances just 2x or 4x, etc., when the drop is chosen. It'd just be across the board.