Tip on making quests easier

Discussions for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising specifically
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Tip on making quests easier

Post by KFCrispy »

FYI you can select the quest to have the information show up on the map. I didn't realize until pretty late into the game, but didn't have too much of a problem because I liked exploring, and the text info of the quest usually gave enough info. Also, I do know some quest markers would show up but didn't realize it is the "selected" quest that will update the map indicator.
Gaspars_app

Re: Tip on making quests easier

Post by Gaspars_app »

Yeah I found this out pretty recently too - it's helped me quickly finish quests a bit quicker. I'm enjoying the game more than I thought I would - some of the reviews were a bit harsh. But all in all I suppose the 7's seem fair.
KingSpilly

Post by KingSpilly »

Another thing you can do with quests is equipping covetous pendants, which have a chance for doubling item drops, including quest items. This will count the quest as having been done more than once, causing you to get the achievement for doing all of the quests before you have all the stamps.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

KingSpilly wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:55 pm Another thing you can do with quests is equipping covetous pendants, which have a chance for doubling item drops, including quest items. This will count the quest as having been done more than once, causing you to get the achievement for doing all of the quests before you have all the stamps.
Yeah I have been doing that, and in the post-game, there are 2 quests that need a "Small Bag" - well I got 2 from searching for 1 of them and when I activated the other Small Bag quest, I already had it for an instant completion! Some quests are basically repeated, so even if you only needed 1 quest item, having the extra could be useful if you keep repeating them.

The Covetous Pendant also can double chest items, so rare materials can be doubled to let you upgrade things when you normally should only have 1 of them at that point...
KingSpilly

Post by KingSpilly »

Yeah. I have an extra piece of mithril, which you're supposed to have a finite amount of.
"I'm a deeply flawed individual, but I bring joy to the world." -Tequila Sunset
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

This is extremely helpful. I've always enjoyed exploring and what not, but some of the Side Missions do get quite repetitive.