Suikoden 2.5

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden 2.5

Post by Oppenheimer »

Suikoden2.5, while we appreciate your enthusiasm for the series and your work on fan works Suikosource is not a platform for you to advertise your work. Its one thing to let people know you're working on it and ask for feedback but another to spam links to your Facebook page. Any more spammy posts and I will be issuing a formal warning and/or banning as per the board rules on advertising.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Antimatzist wrote:I know that I shouldn't play it, but I just want to play it to put the image in context. It does not make sense in any way I can imagine right now.
Most likely he spent the previous 3 or 4 conversations telling everyone how perfect he was and when setting out to prove his perfection failed miserably only to exclaim that it's unfair of them to judge him based on a simple demonstration.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

I think I got a headache just reading the dialogue on those two pics he posted. I can't be deep, unfortunately :(

But I downloaded anyways just to see what it looks like.
Jack of All Trades

Post by Jack of All Trades »

I refuse to play this game. Sullying the waters with trash like this will only hurt us. Bringing back Suikoden via a fangame, means doing such a good job that the whole of the internet gets behind it and makes Konami notice. A poor attempt that refuses to listen to criticism can not accomplish this and will only make it that much harder for the real mccoy to do its job.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Without actually me, understanding the conflict with the OP, I actually didn't lasted 5 mins playing the game... It's too confusing. Plus the fact that it's not something that people want, I guess I'll stop from there.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

So this game is now officially dead, but I want to share the latest post of it because it is pure gold (and I'm afraid the Fb page will be deleted soon)
If you want something to change, you have to be willing to change it yourself. You're the seed of your own revolution.

I know a lot of you have a grudge against me because I dared to challenge your precious Suikoden Revival Movement a long time ago, but I don't hate them. I just realized that they are a lion without fangs.

I'm flawed, but in my flawed aspirations towards greatness, I at least discover small moments of genius.

My life doesn't revolve around Suikoden. I created Suikoden 2.5 to give back to the genre of the games that inspired me. It's not just about the game itself to me.

I wanted to teach my fans that if you want to see something change, do something about it! Don't sit there and tweet about wanting a new Suikoden game when we have every single resource we need to create one right here right now.

This game could have unlimited potential if we worked together instead of complaining together. As it stands, the demos that I've released have had flaws, but they're DEMOS. Furthermore, I'm the only one working on this game. The Suikoden team had over 100 artists involved.

I'm not here to complain either. Someday, you're gonna get an amazing new Suikoden game. I'm taking a little hiatus, but if you want a revolution, come find me. I'll be the charismatic leader that you need.
Purer gold than a Goldlet. Holier post than the True Holy Rune. I really have nthing else to say - this stands for itself.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Furthermore, I'm the only one working on this game.
Aww? You mean his "talented team" was only him? If only someone had predicted this being the case I wouldn't be so upset now...

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be back in a year or so again to let us partake in his masterpiece once more. Third time lucky and all that.
I'll be the charismatic leader that you need.
Not to put too fine of a point on it, but you kinda need charisma to be a charismatic leader. You can't really claim to be charismatic when you've managed to alienate just about everyone who was supposed to like you.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

What a tragic hero, a Narcissist bearing the True Fail Rune.

If he had the Sun Rune on top of that, he would have said:
“That’s it, I’ve had it with such worthless subjects, people who don’t even know right from wrong. I will bring Suikoden’s fate to the entire RPG world!!!”
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Just wait for his next project: Sonuikochu, the 108 electric-hedgehog stars of destiny, they gather to fight against the evil SRM who has been tormenting him for so long.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

If you want something to change, you have to be willing to change it yourself. You're the seed of your own revolution.
Now it stands clear why he doesn't accept criticisms willingly. Himself is the seed of his own pollution.. err.. I mean revolution.
I'm flawed, but in my flawed aspirations towards greatness, I at least discover small moments of genius.
Uhhh...
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Forget making or asking for a new Suikoden game, just get some of whatever this guy is smoking and we'll all be set!