World/Tierkries combination map

A forum to suggest ideas that you would like to see turned into artwork for the site and provide feedback for what is produced.
Templeton
Banned User

World/Tierkries combination map

Post by Templeton »

Sorry, I couldn't get this image onto my website.

In this image you will see both the outline of the Tierkries world (according to me) in the north west section on top of the Western Continent. Other notable details are the landmass east of Harmonia which was mentioned in Suikoden 2 by the New Leaf proffessor. As well I have the area in the southwest which is my idea of where Zelent should be.

I wish you good luck with this section and hopefully things will turn out.

Hm, says something about a "2MB" limit and it's not allowing anything to be done about it; perhaps this is a good time to ask; are we even aloud to post maps as fan art?

Ryan.

EDIT: Moved this into the Feedback section, as this was now more like a question, rather than a submission :)
Celes
Global Admin

Re: World/Tierkries combination map

Post by Celes »

If the map is done by yourself, yes of course.

2MB is the max for images, but it shouldn't be roughly as big as that. Files with that size are out of the question anyway. Convert it to JPEG instead.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

If you want to make it smaller, use PNG. JPG artifacts are hideous.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

This "JPEG" concept is not known to me and I just heard of it infact.

Is there an email address I can send it to? Perhaps I'll send it to the Suikosource managers that way and then it can be transferred from there. I promise you my map is something worth observing, and I plan on allowing it to be used for who ever wants to make anything of it (coloring for example).

Edit: Ok I have just sent the attached file to forums@suikosource.com from my email (Templeton301@Hotmail.com), please feel free to place it on the board on our/my behalf.

Thank you very much.

Ryan.