Suikoden Souleater PS3 theme

A place for artists to highlight their artwork they are submitting to the site.
RangerDeon

Re: Suikoden Souleater PS3 theme

Post by RangerDeon »

That is pretty ace! I love it :3

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Luke

Post by Luke »

freshmetal wrote:
Nikisaur wrote:Okay it didn't work on my ps3... D:
Hmmm...Did you get the file directory right? If the folder is titled "THEMES" rather than "THEME", it won't work.

I'm going to try to make another one, pretty much the same, just with a different rune & color scheme. I won't be able to start on it until about a month though because of school. Get ready for the Rune of Beginning in early 2012!
Can you make also the icons as runes?
Kurosaki

Post by Kurosaki »

Awesome! Already installed it on my PS3. :D
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Dynamic? Holy crap, I've gotta try this out. There was a Suikoden-related ps3 theme a while ago, and the art was good, but it didn't quite work right with the menu text (color similarity made it tough to read the menu entries). This one looks much better already. Now where is that Flash drive...
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Currently working on a second one, but with the Rune of Beginning.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Kurosaki

Post by Kurosaki »

freshmetal wrote:Currently working on a second one, but with the Rune of Beginning.
Cool! I'm looking forward to see it. :)
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Well, I'm still working on creating a new theme for the Rune of Beginning, but it looks like I need to find a new way of distributing the theme file. If you've tried to download the Souleater theme recently, you may have noticed that megaupload.com has been shut down by the U.S. government making it impossible to download.

As you can imagine, my avatar accurately conveys my feelings about the situation.
PSN: FreshMetal80
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Might want to use lesser known but reliable file hosting sites then? The loss of Megaupload is a pity though, and more may be on the way if we let ACTA/SOPA/PIPA pass through as new forms of repressions.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

There's a PS3 theme site around, where you can upload the theme to. When people download it from that site, it gets installed automatically. Too bad I don't remember which theme site that was.
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

freshmetal wrote:The XMB pattern on the background was made in Photoshop, and was inspired by the background of this Punishment Rune wallpaper.
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/IV_c ... 4_4_30.jpg

Thanks! This has now become my desktop wallpaper :D

I LOVE the Rune of Punishment
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

Hey Freshmetal, Buddy lol.

That FileDen dot com link is broken. Does anyone have another copy? I recently upgraded my PS3's hard drive to an SSD for long-term storage of all my games, and I really need another copy of this theme lol.
Roshambeaux89

Post by Roshambeaux89 »

Long time no see Rooks! How have you been? I hope this download link works: http://www.ps3-themes.com/gaming/suikod ... more-19382
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

Heya! Yeah, long time no see!

Well as for me, I had to leave Facebook, unfortunately, after the U.N. released its findings on their role in Myanmar Rohingya crisis. As was as some friends in Sri Lanka who told me that they saw much the same over there, too. I just can't really support FB nowadays, I am afraid, though I do miss everyone.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-myan ... SKCN1GO2PN

Well, I've got caught up in other things, too, like doing some bot-hunting on twitter lol.

Perfect thanks for the link.

SSDs can be read as many times as you want, it is only writing them that wears them out. With Nintendo shutting down their Wii Shop, I needed an SSD that I can store all my games on and never have to DL from PSstore again lol. This really helps thanks.
cuteunicorn

Post by cuteunicorn »

hi!

link is broken, could you re-upload it please?
Thanks!