worth playing?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
eldrasidar

worth playing?

Post by eldrasidar »

So over the holidays, I picked up a 3ds, my first handheld console in..um...over a decade. Was curious if Suikoden Tierkreis would be worth picking up. I'm happy to take other suggestions as well.
gildedtalon

Re: worth playing?

Post by gildedtalon »

not worth playing, you should try Ace Attorney games
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Go for it if you want, but I think it's pretty expensive for what it's worth. It's decent, the music is one of the best in the entire series and some characters are likeable.

Play Radiant Historia, probably the best RPG on the DS.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Nope. Not at all.

I'd recommend Fire Emblem: Awakening but I think it might be hard to find now if you want a physical copy. Though Fire Emblem: Fates is on the horizon anyway so might just wait for that.

The one game on 3DS I have sunk the most amount of time into, like ridiculously, is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, though I have no way of explaining how that happened.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

fire emblem awakening was actually quite easy to find, as were all of the ace attorney games (they were on sale in the nintendo eshop)
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

If you already own the handheld then go for it.
Don't think of this game as a suikoden then you will feel alright while playing. Ok as a stand alone RPG.