Looking for images of the marks

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Role

Looking for images of the marks

Post by Role »

So I've been browsing around the internets looking for an image of the various Marks. Specifically, when you use a mark of the stars, the insignia of the book it was learned from appears above the character as they use it - I'm looking for good pics of those. I haven't even found pics.

Does anyone have pics of those? Or maybe the skills to rip them? If you can throw in the menu version of it as well, that'd be great.
Antimatzist

Re: Looking for images of the marks

Post by Antimatzist »

Role

Post by Role »

Eh... that's a good start I guess, though I could swear it looks like the idiots saved them as jpgs first - they're far too blurry. I'll do my best to try and clean them up, though...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I don't know, I'd say they are blurry like that in the actual game, too. But I could be wrong.

I could look into the game, but I dont have a save on my pc which is far enough in the game.
Role

Post by Role »

No, they look much sharper when I'm playing the game... don't know if that's the effect of playing it on the actual handheld as opposed to an emulator, though...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the images on the website are probably stretched, making them look blurry.. but they look like they were ripped from the game.