It turns out that I can't get Mun Tsung or Hao Shi

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Auragaea

It turns out that I can't get Mun Tsung or Hao Shi

Post by Auragaea »

This is really killing me. I've made it all the way to the end of the game without missing any characters, and it turns out that I can't get these two. Hao Shi is my main problem of the two since I read that Mun Tsung won't appear in Fort Arc without Hao Shi in your party. Basically, I'm at the end of the game and finished with all the Rapapanga (or w/e it's called) events. According to every guide I've read, I should be able to trigger 3 scenes with Hao Shi but I only get two. I've talked to him over and over again with different people in my party, and I still can't get his last scene or his quest. Does anyone know what the problem is? I really don't want to start the game over again just to get 1 character into my party especially since I should be able to recruit him at the point of the game I'm at.
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
Antimatzist

Re: It turns out that I can't get Mun Tsung or Hao Shi

Post by Antimatzist »

Hm no, you can recruit Mun Tsung without Hao Shi. You just need Liu in your party and after all events with her, you meet her in Fort Arc

About Hao Shi: Talk to him with Liu in your party. If you've done that.. I don't know.

Mybe you're already after the point where recruiting has become impossible!? I dont really remember.. :/ Good luck!
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

If that's the case then I've definitely missed Mun Tsung. The problem with her was that I didn't start her quest til Rarohenga appeared so I didn't get her quest. I've read that you should be able to get her though, even without doing her quest, but I guess not.
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

So you met her in Gineh-Valley and then the mission appeared, but you didn't do it? Or did it never appear?