Packaging question

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
kenshindono

Packaging question

Post by kenshindono »

Kind of a weird question but maybe someone can help. i bought a copy of this on Ebay brand new.. supposedly. Well it came in and the wrapping looked odd. It wasn't the traditional Y fold packaging new games are supposed to have. I opened it up and on the inside the manual was actually on the very top, with a wi fi connection guide book under that and finally the health and safety tip booklet. on the very bottom

Now if im not mistaken, isnt the health and safety book supposed to always be on top, and then other inserts, followed by the manual on the bottom? Im curious if anyone recalls how this was packaged when they bought it. That would be a lot of help.

One other thing worth mentioning is the manual is pathetic. its like 10 pages long in English, then 10 more in French for some reason.. wtf? Is it supposed to be that short and in those 2 languages? The wi fi guide is like 3X as long o_O

So can anyone tell me if that is normal, or if it sounds like i got a used copy? The dual language thing is very weird to me. I did notice that i had to select a language when i started it for the first time.. so maybe it really was brand new? THe packaging is irking me though, and the manual is a bit dented where the clips hold it which is strange.

As far as the game goes i just played for a few hours and its interesting i guess. Really doesn't feel like a Suikoden game though. The manaul is just pathetic and tells you nothing.l I gotta read up on FAQs to know what half the stuff means or does. I also cant seem to figure out how to put 6 people in my party. I hope its not 4 like suikoden 4 was, that sucked
Antimatzist

Re: Packaging question

Post by Antimatzist »

I hope its not 4 like suikoden 4 was, that sucked
It is.

Hm about the Packing, I always thought it's random...
kenshindono

Re: Packaging question

Post by kenshindono »

well... crap about the 4 party system! i hated that.

@ the packaging.. Hmm.. anyone know for sure? Im pretty sure the safety things suposed to be on top