[FAQ] i having problem recruiting namna!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
gigg11

[FAQ] i having problem recruiting namna!

Post by gigg11 »

i having problem recruiting namna! i have been follow cyril faq but i still cant recruit namna! now my story is at after fort arc events, namna reject me for the 2nd time and now everytime i go to porpos room in bud the chat now has be come (hey, you're here a again, just visiting!) and now everytime i go namna keep say the same things. fyi the 1st time namna reject me was at three chronicles events.
Victoria

Re: i having problem recruiting namna!

Post by Victoria »

Uh oh, you know Namni is missable D:
You should check out Gamefaqs my friend, you can find out about it there. I think this site has a recruitment guide someplace as well!
gigg11

Post by gigg11 »

ya i now than know! anyway i replay the game again already!
Sefiros

Post by Sefiros »

When exactly is the best time to get Namna? I've been to every guide on gamefaqs and they always say that namna is recruitable after fort arc events. Yet I've gone through several bud and sprout seasons and there is no dialogue to get namna to join. So would someone please tell me what do I have to do, where do I have to do it, and when do I have to do it? thanks in advance.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I think this is still one of the mysteries of the game, this always seemed to me to be really random. I think Namna might be missable, but I really don't know. I visit her everytime the story progressed a small bit and eventually she joined.

I guess most people don't give a f* about the game so this will remain a mystery.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

After the series of battles vs the Archivists, Namna could be recruited. And I didn't have to visit Neira/Namna multiple times as some faqs imply, just 2 times before those battles and one after that event then Namna joined me right away. The point is to trigger new dialogue, so if there was no new dialogue, no point to repeat the process over.
Sefiros

Post by Sefiros »

perfect. now I have to start over.