[Info] Trading Guide Application

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Celes
Global Admin

[Info] Trading Guide Application

Post by Celes »

suiko.chris made a very nice, little application for this game. Thanks for the contribution :)

You can download it in our Tierkreis Gameplay section:

Trading Guide Application

He awaits your feedback!
suiko.chris

Re: [Info] Trading Guide Application

Post by suiko.chris »

Has anyone downloaded the application yet? :D
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I wanted, but couldn't install it.
suiko.chris

Post by suiko.chris »

Why couldn't you install it? What problem did you have?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

suiko.chris wrote:Why couldn't you install it? What problem did you have?
I don't really know, the Installation just stopped... I might try again, though, it looks like you've put some effort in it.

EDIT: Ok, I know the problem: I wnated to install it via the setup file and ignored the other one, bt it seems, that this wasn't correct*gg*

But it seems some bits of information aren't correct, e.g. Black onyx: The program says the best selling-point is Pharamond for 10.000, but it's Salsabil for 14.000

At least if this guide which True Perception at duefiumi made is correct: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... qeZRuekVUQ

Somehow, the sell/buy options are switched, too.

Anyhow, it's a nice program.
suiko.chris

Post by suiko.chris »

Antimatzist, this is exactly the information I need to make the program better for everyone. Since you brought this up, I've also noticed that my sell list for Pharamond AND Salsabil both leave out the Black Onyx. That is one thing I will put on my list for updating to the next version.

I also have to ask what you mean by buy/sell options being switched. Can you tell me which ones you mean?

I hope you enjoy the rest of the program, and that it helps you rack in the potch pretty quicky! Thank you!!!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

suiko.chris wrote: I also have to ask what you mean by buy/sell options being switched. Can you tell me which ones you mean?

I hope you enjoy the rest of the program, and that it helps you rack in the potch pretty quicky! Thank you!!!
Well, if I click on "Black Onyx", it says... oh just look at the picture:

I think this "are you sure you can buy this?" is misplaced, as it is under the "Sell" Option, and the "Buy" Option isn't the best choice for buying, as there are places where a lower price can be acheived (I don't know if you can buy it there, though.)

And I won't use this guide for a long time, since I don't plan to play it in the future, but maybe (if it is allowed) I will link it on "my" suikoden fanpage (www.suikoden3.de), wher eit might come in handy ;)
suiko.chris

Post by suiko.chris »

Oh yes, you're absolutely right!!! I think I meant to place Salsabil for 14,000 potch in the sell box and "are you sure you can buy this?" in the buy box. I will fix this. Thanks!

And I don't think they would mind if you linked the download to your site. I sure wouldn't! As long as others know how to reach me for feedback like you've given me. I've been linking to the download from my own fan pages as well.

Thanks again!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

You can either link to www.suikosource.com directly, telling where to find the file in the tierkreis section, or host it on your own webspace for others to download, of course. The latter is subject of suiko.chris' permission.

Solely putting a link straight to the file on our domain is not allowed.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

CelesDestiny wrote:You can either link to http://www.suikosource.com directly, telling where to find the file in the tierkreis section, or host it on your own webspace for others to download, of course. The latter is subject of suiko.chris' permission.

Solely putting a link straight to the file on our domain is not allowed.
Ok, I'll consider putting it up on my own space (suiko.chris seems to not mind), as soon as I know how to do that :D (I'm a pretty new Admin ;) )

EDIT: Ok, I think that's all with the OT, I said what I wanted and now: Alle other people enjoy this fine piece of work ;)
suiko.chris

Post by suiko.chris »

CelesDestiny wrote:Solely putting a link straight to the file on our domain is not allowed.
This is good to know. I will keep this in mind also!
suiko.chris

Post by suiko.chris »

Antimatzist wrote:(suiko.chris seems to not mind) EDIT: Ok, I think that's all with the OT, I said what I wanted and now: Alle other people enjoy this fine piece of work ;)
Of course I don't mind! And thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled! :)