[Guide] Equipment list

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Guide] Equipment list

Post by KFCrispy »

Draekon created a google doc spreadsheet with equipment information. While it does not list every single place you can obtain the item, it shows the shops that sell the equipment and some quests/chests that give it to you.
google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

gamefaqs discussion (contribute info through this thread): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessa ... c=48740220
Draekon

Re: [Guide] Equipment list

Post by Draekon »

You can contribute through this thread too and I'll add it, although I'll check this a bit less. I also prefer being credited as Draekon as that's more or less my universal online alias now-a-days. If you need proof of who I am, I am sure you can crosscheck my email with the owner of the spreadsheet (which requires you to have an account on Google Docs and then check your "shared with" section). :P
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Thanks, updated your name.
Dragall

Post by Dragall »

The spreadsheet seems to be missing the Taboo Sword and the Totem Pole. You can get the taboo sword from Fort Arc after the siege by entering from the west side. It's a 1-handed sword with an attack of 60 and +20 tech. The totem pole's somewhere in the One King Statue, but I forgot exactly where. It's a fighting staff with an attack of 80.
Draekon

Post by Draekon »

Confirmed the Taboo Sword and updated it. Also added the Totem Pole too, but colored it as 'unknown loc' for the time being until I can get confirmation.

Also adding in the Ifrit Sword as soon as I grab the stats from GameFAQs that were posted.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I cheated myself all equipment in and found the weapon category "Magic books". It only contains 3 chronicles, 2 false and the True Chronicle, and they are pretty poor weapons. Does anyone know if any character can equip these? I guess Diadora could...
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

The 3 Chronicles are Noble Steel, Resonant Horror and the True Chronicles. Moreover, there are 3 other weapons in files : Flute, Yod's Left Arm and Yod's Right Arm.

But I really think they exist to equip NPC only or for "look" : Flute when Ramin plays music, True Chronicle or Resonant Horror by Valfred, Noble Steel by Conon/Fergus (I forgot who is who), not sure about Yod's Arms.
Anyway, description for flute, and Yod's Arms said "not a weapon by its own".
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

There's also a weapon with no name and no description. :D

So enemies wear equipment, too? I haven't checked if Yod's arms are maybe equippable, but I don't think so. I guess they planned a quest (or maybe a different recruiting) with Yod, but changed it in the final version of the game.
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Antimatzist wrote:So enemies wear equipment, too?
I guess yes for humanoid enemies. That's less work on animations.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I wonder if anybody knows which enemy drops the medium type armor that increases 30 MGC, 60 DEF, 30 MDEF?
I saw it in the equiments list filled with ??? marks.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Punkaiser wrote:I wonder if anybody knows which enemy drops the medium type armor that increases 30 MGC, 60 DEF, 30 MDEF?
I saw it in the equiments list filled with ??? marks.
According to the official Guide, it's the "Beast Armor" and it's a drop you get from defeating Dirk.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Great lead, thanks. Now that I know about it, I'll try to fight him over and over to get the armor, it must be a rare drop because I never got it in previous playthroughs.

By the way, can you also check where to get the shield with these parameters : 50 MGC, 50 DEF, 50 MDEF?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

The Guide says it can be found in the last dungeon. However, in the section of the last dungeon, it isn't mentioned anymore.

It's called Sacred Eye.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I crawled over that tower many times, unless it involves a trick to open a hidden passage or something. I don't think I could miss a chest in open air. Or probably a monster or a semi boss in that area drops it then... But thanks anyway.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

There's a claim about finding Sacred Eye Shield on gamefaqs , posted by Sabranic as below
Noticed that there is no mention in the various walk-throughs on where to find the sacred eye shield, and it's not updated in the equipment FAQ.

In the initial charge into the tower of the way, where you pick 4 teams, let your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teams die in the fights - this will force your primary team to come flip the elevator switch - opening new sections of the tower. You will be able to get a Fenrir Sword and the Sacred Eye shield this doing this. The Crazed shield is also on the way up, but you can get it without letting your "switch" parties die.
If any of us play Tierkreis anew or again, then better keep in mind to verify this piece of info.