Secret Treasure Paths

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Secret Treasure Paths

Post by patapi »

OK. Bringing Nofret and Diulf opens up the first left room. Demon Claws, Dream Half Coat.

And bringing Nofret and Neira opens up the second right room. Piercer Spear, Guardian Robe.

Also, I just noticed that the doors for the other rooms would actually close if you don't bring along the character(s) required, even if you've entered the room before. (Not that there is anything left in the looted rooms to be discovered during subsequent visits, that is)
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Great finding :)
I was far to find those group since I tried my teams with some logic (magedom folk mainly) -_-
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

These accessories really sound like they were made for missions which weren't included in the final game. Hm, but I'd like to know if there might still be a way to get them in a real game. :/

EDIT: Ok, lol, found action replay codes for Tierkreis and these got actually translated into German... but they have no obvious effect... at least they don't raise stats (or maybe Sieg and Marica aren't the most beautiful :D)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I don't get the logic behind the combo needed to open up the Academy doors either, but perhaps they are the most prominent representatives of their respective tribes? But why Vaslof over Kashgar?

As for those miscellaneous accessories, they totally should have implemented rhose contests in-game. It would be hilarious.

We know Mt Svatgol has many completely hidden paths, but perhaps the other larger dungeons have similar offshoots?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Which other large Dungeons? The mines have 2 hidden paths or so and the cave has none (except for this new level later on).. and that's it for bigger dungeons, isn't it?

You could try and bring Dogha and Nazhu to Cho'lui Mountains and maybe Doghas hut is open then. Or maybe some Night Veils characters trigger something in Pharamond... Or some old order members can open new passages in the very last dungeon.

I somehow think that these missing accessories might be for Wi-Fi missions which weren't implemented, you send a female/male character and you get funny dialogues afterwards. :D
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Where are the hidden paths in the mines? Does it include the new level that links it to Mt Svatgol?

Fort Arc is pretty huge, and how about the final dungeon?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I think I walked through Fort Arc several times and have found nothing.

The mines have some secret passages (there seems to be a wall, but there is none). I think there is no other new level except the one going to Mt >Svatgol...
Sabranic

Post by Sabranic »

Getting the Sacred Eye shield:

During the first assault on Cynas, you make several parties, one that must include Asad, One Crodechilde, One Diulf, and you are stuck with Liu in the hero's party. Simply don't add anyone else to Asad, Diulf, Crodechilde's parties, and they should get trounced pretty soundly. When they fall, the elevator to the next level will not work, and you will have to walk past it into areas that you'd not normally be able to access - it's pretty linear for the most part - the treasure boxes will be visible or on the path to the switches. Along the way to the switch, you will encounter treasure boxes, one of which will be a fenrir sword, and another of which will be the sacred eye shield, (which can be coupled with the Beast God sword to make your hero a very viable melee/magic hybrid using dying wish, or put on Marica with a prominence to make her a very healer/nuker hybrid.)

You won't loose the characters that get defeated, they will be waiting a ways from the switch all beat up and sad they failed. Nor will you have to fight their "boss" - once you flip the switch yourself the elevators will work normally.
bookwormbabe29

Post by bookwormbabe29 »

A minor update to what is posted above by Truewarhead, but note that when trying to get the hidden paths at Fort Arc (by entering from the sides) you cannot access these paths when Fort Arc is first available. The earliest I could get in was after Rarohenga appeared. The other item is a demon howl axe with the max attack of +99.