Secret Treasure Paths

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Runemaster

Secret Treasure Paths

Post by Runemaster »

OK I'm just done at the Auster Folks recruitment and I'm surprised there are secret paths at Mt. Svatgol leading to treasure chests!

Do other dungeons/ruins have secret paths too?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Secret Treasure Paths

Post by patapi »

Mt Svatgol is the biggest offender with lots of hidden paths (and half of them with nothing but deadends), with Grayridge Mine a close second. Like the mine, new floor would also open up in the Coastal Cave once you are past the scenes taking place there.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

So Grayridge has secret paths too eh?

This is pissing me off!

Is it worth it to travel back at the mines I mean, are the treasures good?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

they were good on your first visit but they were basically just the next available level of equipment (stuff you could have bought in Cynas). i believe there was Iron Sword, Iron Shield, and Iron Spear..
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Actually, once the extra level of the Grayridge Mines opens up you can get some pretty powerful (and expensive) items from hidden paths.
Formerly known as: Gothann
truewarhead

Post by truewarhead »

Well don't know if its considered a secret path (it kinda surprised me when i found it :mrgreen: ), but entering Fort Arc from the sides gets you to some corridors that can't be accessed any other way.
From what i remember the right one only has a mystic medicine, the left one has a treasured sword and a taboo sword.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Mt Svatgol is a great place to farm uncut rubies and whole rubies.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

Enter Wilds of Veile from the Fort Arc side, run along the left side until you see a tree, there a path that leads to a chest, for got what was in it tho.
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Go in Magedom Academy Ruins with Nofret to open the first floor door and find 2 chests :
- Butterfly Robe
- Venus Armor (+65 DEF ; +30 MDEF)

I don't know if there is a way to open the other floors... I tried with Mubal, Nuzhat, Manaril, Shams, Asad, Nakil and Hafin so far.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Yes, and further down the Ruins, there is also another room open with two more chests.
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Which floor ? And how do you open this door ? Because I can't find a way. I have only the 1st floor door, the door where you recruit Nofret (I think it's the 3rd floor) and the last stage where is the Chronicles Lab.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I know for sure it's on the left side. Probably the one above the Lab. The team was Hero, Nofret, Tuhululu and Vaslof. And the visit was immediately after we first arrived in Lugenik but before seeing Kashgar.

I probably should revisit the Ruins later to confirm the doors.
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Woot! Thanks ^^

I just checked. "Only" Nofret + Vaslof are required to open this door and, you're right, it's the one above the Lab.
Chests have :
- Golden Mask : +30 Def, +30 MDef, -10 SKL, -10 SPD, -10 LCK
- Giant God Fist
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Excellent!

I wonder why Vaslof though. Think the other doors may still be opened by bringing along other characters?
Ellyos

Post by Ellyos »

Probably.
There are still a lot of equipment I don't know where to find (or if they even exist).
I found in data files the list of item names and :

Shield :
  • Sacred Eye : Supposed to be in a chest in the Tower of the Way if the guide I got is right. I don't have a save before this event so I can't check yet but I'm thinking to bring any archivist (Diadora, Nova, Sophia) next time I do it. More precisely, I'll check in Library where we meet Diadora the first time.

Garment :
  • Red Loincloth : My guide doesn't mention it but I found the name in list.
  • Bondage Suit : My guide doesn't mention it but it's in list so I don't know if it exists in game.
  • Dream Half Coat : According to my guide, it's in Magedom buried City, so probably in one of the two last rooms.
Light Armor :
  • Iron Corset : My guide doesn't mention it but it's in list so I don't know if it exists in game.
Accessory - Boots :
  • Stiletto Heels : My guide doesn't mention it but it's in list so I don't know if it exists in game.
Accessory - Other : Actually I'm not sure it's in this category. Since they are the last name of all equipment list, they are maybe even not gear but they directly follow the "accessories-other" list. I give the description of these item since they make me think they're reward for random event, or missions which could not exist.
  • Angel Smile : Trophy from young girls beauty contest.
  • Bewitch Charms : Trophy from women beauty contest.
  • Princely Gaze : Trophy from men beauty contest.
According this list found there : Suikoden Tierkreis Equipment, we can see Iron Corset has a selling price (strange because rare items usually can't be sold). All other item are also mentionned except the 3 last I quote (the 3 accessories-other).

So to come back to the topic, in the 2 last room, I'd say there is Dream Half Coat for sure. Then, since I see Rizwan using that, I'd say Bondage Suit and Stiletto Heels there >.> And if there is a 4th chest, why not the Red Loincloth. Anyway, there are some more items to find so it's probably not impossible to open the 2 last doors of the magedom academy ruins.