[Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List (including Wi-Fi)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List (including Wi-Fi)

Post by KFCrispy »

Please share info on how to successfully complete these quests, mentionable rewards, and for some of the elusive ones, provide how to trigger them.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING NOT ON THIS STICKY: This thread may become very messy if everyone posts that they need help. Instead please make a new topic and use [Quest] in the subject. This will help us review the quest threads and post information back into this main one as well.

Arcane Academy Tour: This quest appears after reporting the completion of any one of the Janan Consorts' quests that automatically appear. You must accept this quest before the lake appears. Hero will automatically meet Geschutz, Minen, and Buchse and the the quest will be completed with a "rejected/refused mission." That is all you need to accomplish.

Tongatihi's Windows Information / Window Beyond the Gateway: Attempt and fail these quests and Hero will decide to speak with Tongatihi.

Find Somebody: appears after completing Second Consort's Quest (which unlocks the location Salsabil Harbor).

Finding Icas: in order to complete this mission successfully, you need to send a full party of females (4 female fighters). The earliest you can actually complete the quest is after the lake appears (several "beautiful females" auto-join, and you can also recruit more women at this point). Selen does not work.

Salsabil Liberation Army: this Leader quest appears soon after the storyline mission Journey to the West (the mission after the lake forms that allows you to free roam again), and it disappears after some time.

Taking Care of the Tablet: Sisuca seems to be the only character who can succeed in this quest; you can send just her.
Reward: Broom (a powerful rod weapon)

Plowin' the Field: send characters whose Attack is at least 110.

Plantin' the Field 2: this quest simply nets a Ch'olui Cabbage and is repeatable.

Chancellor's Age: appears after visiting Tehah after the lake has formed.

Gather Animals!: send characters w/at least 80 in Luck and 80 in Speed

Gather Animals 2: send characters w/at least 100 in Luck and 120 in Speed. This quest simply nets Pekklar Meat and is repeatable.

Make My Son a Man: Rekareka is located in your Castle's inn, which is the left upper floor attached to the tavern.

Something For You?!: available after recruiting Nuzhat. You will obtain a God-Beast Sword (during) and Crescent Axe (after reporting completion).

Furious Roar Goods: Send Hotupa in his own party and characters w/at least 100 in Luck (thanks delusionment @ gamefaqs)

Astrasian Goods: Send Hotupa in his own party and characters w/at least 120 in Luck (thanks delusionment @ gamefaqs)

Lugenik Goods: Send Hotupa in his own party and characters w/at least 150 in Luck

I Can't Take My Mask Off!: You need Yovel, Felecca, Balsam & Yod, Autar, and Numnu recruited. This quest becomes available after speaking to Felecca (and possibly Numnu and Yovel) after recruiting Numnu (she will comment how Numnu is also cute).
Seek Squidcreeper Sap: At least 2 characters have to be porposkin or pirates, you won't need a full party. This quest is a follow-up to "I Can't Take My Mask Off!"
Find the Sticky Criminal!: Follow-up to "Seek Squidcreeper Sap"
Flush Out the Criminal!: Follow-up to "Find the Sticky Criminal!"
Corner the Sticky Criminal!: Follow-up to "Flush Out the Criminal!"

Minen's Background: Send characters w/at least 160 in Luck (thanks Nash Latkje @ gamefaqs)

Hina's Quest: to enable this quest, speak with Xebec until he talks about students that were smarter than him (thanks Obsidian_TK @ gamefaqs for unlock requirements)

Help Them Dig: use characters w/over 100 ATK and 80 LUK (thanks MetrosexualVaan & Shadow_StarWolf @ gamefaqs)
Note: since it's been reported that Luck is a requirement in Second Dig, there may be a Luck requirement here as well.

Second Dig: Send Norfet and 3 characters that have both Luck and Attack above 160. This ALSO includes Norfet herself, so you may need to level her up. (thanks aimingdevice @ gamefaqs)

News of Darrow: Need to send characters with high luck and speed. No Auster Folk. (thanks Darth Lampe)

WI-FI QUESTS
The Wi-Fi quests are quite mysterious, and there seem to be problems for some players who leave HQ after sending a character out (they say the character comes back immediately and the result is that the quest failed). I have never had this experience; I have successfully sent 3 of my characters on missions into the Infinity, left the Castle through normal means, and have not seen any instant character return/fail message.
One thing for sure is that you have to manually check with Wahie to get the game to update the progress of your character's quest - if you do not use Wahie to update the status, your quest will automatically fail when the time limit expires once you've exited a town to the world map. If your save was in the Castle or the Infinity, it is possible to check on the status of the quest long after it expired as long as you do not head out to the world map.
I believe players that hire characters have to send the character back into the Infinity to update the status online, and only then can the owner of that character get a status update via Wahie to get the success (or true fail) information.. so please be responsible!
If you have more information about how the Wi-Fi Quests work, please let us know.

Note: although you can hire characters, the quests they are on may not be available on Moana's board. Some quests have prerequisites in order to become available. Some quests will not be available because you cannot repeat them.

Sisuca's I Want to Meet That Person: After hiring Sisuca and accepting the quest, a conversation will ensue and you're done. If someone else completes your quest, you may get a Knight's Cape.

Zahra's An Unknown Species!: After hiring Zahra for this quest and accepting the quest, Zahra will join your party and prevent you from leaving the Castle. You must take him to the areas where different species stay, such as the porposkin room, the blacksmith room (where Austerfolk stand), and possibly the Furious Roar room (I haven't gotten that far...). The quest/search will end once you've triggered all the areas in your Castle... Zahra will say all the races are in his world too and leaves disappointed. The quest will look like a failure, but that's all there is.

Yod's quest: In order to make this quest available after hiring Yod, you have to have Balsam already recruited. You cannot first hire Yod then recruit Balsam; the quest will simply never become available in Moana's list. Once you accept the quest, speak with Balsam and that's it. The reward is a Toy Mallet the other bombs become available at Balsam's shop: Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Taint Bomb, AND Khemia's shop gains Prototype Guns and Prototype Rifle.

Tuhululu's Restocking Trade Goods: After accepting this quest you will automatically enter Gineh Valley to look for Prismatic Peaches. The game does not really tell you when you've found everything, but after searching around and finding some (I found 2 Prismatic Peaches and 2 Demon Corn Ears), just exit and report back to Moana to receive a few rare trading items. Supposedly Prismatic Peach gets added to both players' available trade shop items, but having I don't think it worked for me as the person doing the quest.

Nofret's Let Me Dig!: Find her in "the hidden room on the left of the top exit of the Mountain." (Svatgol Mtn) (according to justice1581 @ gamefaqs)

Quillard's I Want to Go Train/A Match with Fredegund!: Use Fredegund to beat up poor Quillard one-on-one, causing him to fail his quest. I'm not sure if something happens if Fredegund loses, but it seems like nothing bad would happen.

Renegade Hunting! / Dealing with Renegades / Warrior Training: all of these quests just involve going to Citro Plain, Marsinah Plains, Janam Desert, or Rarohenga and finding a "boss" type Renegade. The boss typically gives the quest performer a rare trading item like a Iris Lazuli. Warning: the fights can be pretty tough.

big thanks to Tracy Smith @ gamefaqs for translating information from the Japanese site! (http://tierkreis.half-moon.org)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List

Post by KFCrispy »

There seem to be problems for Plowin' the Fields 2. There is currently a discussion at gamefaqs about it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessa ... c=48734838
Mito-Suiko

Post by Mito-Suiko »

Plantin' the Field 2: send characters whose Attack is over 200; you may have to send Austerfolk. (thanks LordKaede @ gamefaqs)
I finished this quest without sending characters whose attack is over 200.
I just sent characters with 100+ luck. Hm.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

The list looks good. Thank you.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List (including Wi-Fi)

Post by KFCrispy »

Okay the thing about Plowin' the Field 2 and Gathering Animals 2 is that they are both repeatable and just give you near-worthless trade items. They will always be available to repeat until near the end of the game.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

I finally managed to complete that "Plowin' the Fields" quest. Just had to send 4 people with an ATK over 200. >.<

But what about "Sisuca and Nemne?" who exactly is perfect for that quest? Or rather what stat is needed for it?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Many quests don't have actual requirements, so you can just send whoever.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

KFCrispy wrote:Many quests don't have actual requirements, so you can just send whoever.
Oh, well that's a bit of a relief then...I'll have to work on those side quests tomorrow then.

I'm sure that Quest Guides will be available here soon. I don't really want to spend $22.95 to download the guide itself (though I probably will at one point or another...)
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

anybody know how to do the "News of Darrow" dispatch quest?
Darth Lampe

Post by Darth Lampe »

son_michael wrote:anybody know how to do the "News of Darrow" dispatch quest?
Need to send characters with high luck and speed. No Auster Folk.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I did that......guess my levels aren't high enough. Do you know the exact speed/luck requirement?
Darth Lampe

Post by Darth Lampe »

son_michael wrote:I did that......guess my levels aren't high enough. Do you know the exact speed/luck requirement?
I don't know the exact numbers, no. Luvais has to be in there I believe, maybe that's what the hang up is?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Darth Lampe wrote:
son_michael wrote:I did that......guess my levels aren't high enough. Do you know the exact speed/luck requirement?
I don't know the exact numbers, no. Luvais has to be in there I believe, maybe that's what the hang up is?

looks like that was it, thanks for the help

edit

sorry KF Crispy I didn't see your note about making threads about certain quest's. Maybe you should lock this thread so mistakes like that wont happen again
LightPhoenix

Post by LightPhoenix »

For Finding Icas, I did not send anyone on support, and still caught him. For the record, my party was Zenoa, Manaril, Marica, and Sisuca.

Also, while additional testing is necessary, I believe that one of Selen or Erin/Eunice does not qualify to capture Icas. I initially did the same party as above, but with Selen instead of Zenoa, and with either Erin or Eunice (I forget which). I have no proof, but I believe it is Selen that did not count, since Icas hits on Erin earlier in the game and Eunice is described in her blurb as an "angel".
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks!