[Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List (including Wi-Fi)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Ithuar

Re: [Guide] [Quest] Quests Master List (including Wi-Fi)

Post by Ithuar »

About Lugenik Goods: I've tried this quest with characters that had over 160 Luck points, and failed. I've read somewhere you need to send characters that have 200 Luck points. If that's true, I'd need to level up some 5 characters to around level 65, which would just about take forever. Hina and Lathilda get close to 200 Luck in the mid-50 range. I don't suppose there's any reward for completing all quests, anyway, or is there?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

if you're failing with 160+ LUK characters, it sounds like the requirements are different from what we presumed. nobody needed to be leveled so much to complete the quest. but i have forgotten a lot about this game--there should be equipment that can raise LUK, no? have you boosted those characters' LUK values as high as possible with equipment? who are you using?
Ithuar

Post by Ithuar »

I have a bunch of characters that have over 160 Luck points, and some of them already have the Luck enhancing equipment. Others can only equip Noble Shoes (+ 10 Luck), and not the Treasure Sword (+ 30 Luck). Then there are some who can only equip one such sword. I don't know why that is.

I beat the game yesterday so it doesn't matter to me so much anymore. But 150 Luck definitely doesn't cut it.